Using Converted Models in Games - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    26 (x1)

Using Converted Models in Games

How strict are most people in your areas about using converted models? Do you guys allow majorly converted models in your games? How about models converted to represent a model that doesn't use the original parts? (ie. Elven Sorceror + Dark Rider Horse as a Chaos Sorceror)?

What about models that arn't clearly one thing or another? (ie. Converted dude with a robe, but a huge sword.. it could be a champion or a sorceror)

I'm just converting something right now, and wondering whether people are gonna complain about me using it as a champion.. when it looks like a sorceror.. or whether it's a sorceror that looks like a champion.

I put this in general, not conversions, since it doesn't really talk about any specific conversion.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As long as the model appears to be what it represents, then there is no problem. Just look at the way out conversions pictured in the GW event reports. So if your model has a bolter and a close combat weapon, anything with a bolter and close combat weapon is fine. It could be based on a Fantasy model, the weapon could be a sword, axe, bayonet, etc.

+ Reply to Thread