Welcome to Librarium Online!
Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!
Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!
- Longbeard Models
- Dragon Princes
- For creating a hobby for us to enjoy
- Making believeable worlds of Sci-fi and Fantasy
- Rich background
- Free Online Campaigns
- Black Libaray Novels
- Games days
- Helpful Staff
- Allowing us to create forums and sites to celebrate the hobby
Last edited by King Ulrik Flamebeard; April 8th, 2005 at 21:54.
12. Warhammer World
you don't see many threads with this name :p guess we should complain less and thank GW for all the times we had so much fun, for the list:
14: gay-eldar (OMG so funny :p)
15: A universal hate figure in the shape of Gav Thorpe.
"It fits like clothes made out of wasps!"
16. High prices and pretty stuff...
17: Broadside Battlesuits and the big freakin' guns they carry.
18: Steel Legion. Bad-ass Guardsmen with trenchcoats. It doesn't get much better then that.
Burn the land and boil the sea. You can't take the sky from me.
Member of the Canadian Clan, eh.
Mech Tau Cadre: 2000 points, needs paint and magnets.
Paladins of Avalon (SW):-1500 points, needs paint.
19. Cadian plastics (i've waited so long for them)
20. The hours of fun had with making up army lists we may never use
Life is too serious to be taken seriously
12. selling your products at unreasonably high prices prices
**Life is an undefined equation**
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity and I'm not sure about the former.
--- Albert Einstein
98% of the teen population has smoked weed, if you are the 2% that hasn't, put this in your signature.
21. all of the above
22. giving my tau pretty bugs to squash
23. chapter approved
24. giving me a good reason to waste my cash