Travel sized 40k - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Travel sized 40k

Does anyone remember the white dwarf article with a travel sized version of 40k using epic scale minis with pins on a pack away foam board? Im going on a fairly long trip soon and was thinking of doing something similar (especially as gathering a couple of say 500 - 800 point armies using epic sized minis is going to be pretty damn cheap). Have any of you guys seen such a board or have any experience of trying to do a travel sized 40k? Any info or cool tips would be helpful.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm thinking of doing the same thing someday, but using those super strong rare earth magnets. If you have a good sturdy metal surface, you can easily make terrain (also magnetized of course) for it, and everything would stay put.
    sakenpo@ptd.net
    Lower/Lesser rating always ships first!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    68 (x4)

Neodium Iron Boron magnets, I love those things, I have a couple hundred in my room (I'm thinking of ordering more too). But, sadly, I do not know of the article you speak of. However, I like the idea since you could play against yourself to learn tactics or against a friend that plays. Just don't get into any brawls in a confined space.

+ Reply to Thread