Welcome to Librarium Online!
Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!
Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!
Space Marine Commandments have DOUBLED!
Yes, #1 is always the same, but, there are 627 now!
Link to the Commandments
I'm not about to post 600 commandments here, but click on the link and tell me your favourite.
584. Thou shalt not refer to Magneus Calgar as "Papa Smurf".
193. By order of the Inquisition: There is no such thing as the Inquisition, questioning
this will have thou deemed heretic by the Inquisition.
I like numbers 1, 6, 7, 11, 15, 19, 20 and... well, there are too many to list
some of these are great some are silly but some are hilarious
WELL SAID, NO MORE SQUATS THEY ARE DEAD GET OVER ITOriginally Posted by artificer
15. Thou shall not ask a Sister if you might "donate some of your own Gene-Seed".
Haha that's awesome.
Space Wolves- 4,000 pts
Dwarves in progress
Was about to say 15 too.
12. Thou shalt not refer to the Rhino transports as "pimp wagons," nor shalt thou use
the phrase, "If the Rhino be rockin', don't come a knockin'".
Too much to read though.
Hehehe Funny stuff *snicker*
I liked 106:
Thou shalt not write "Biggest B*tch on the Battlefield" on the side of thy Land
Raider, even if it is true.
149. Thou shalt NEVER, under any circumstances, interrupt a Navigator's concentration
during warp travel to ask him if you "are there yet".
The mental image this created was frickin hilarious... :lol: