Librarium Online Forums banner

Tau win close combat with a monstrous creature

566 views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  DireStrike 
#1 ·
Two squads of fire warriors and a gun drone squad were left standing sentry on a plateau near some immense food storage containers. About halfway through the watch, I was awakened by some loud clattering noises. I decided that I knew what had caused it, but that the creature had probably frightened itself off with the noise.

In the morning I awoke to see my brave sentries, half awaiting highlighting, scattered and broken. 3 were dead, and the rest hadn't even bothered to recover their formation. Even the gun drones were scattered. I really need to get an ethereal.

Since I hadn't heard any shots, I assume the mouse had been allowed to advance unchallenged. Now, they aren't equipped with blacksun filters, but the small kitchen light was on and they should have been paying more attention. Like I said, their discipline is quite lacking without an ethereal.

The fallen troops were in the very center of the formation, except one who had been dragged out about six inches. But the rest were left standing! The creature had indeed run off, without damaging any of the food containers (granted, they never get into the food, but...) I believe I will honor the sacrifice of those three by taking the squads back to Dal'Yth for some hard earned R&R!

See less See more
#3 ·
Hes saying that the a mouse knocked over his fire warrior minis and it ran off. That what they defeated.

On a side not on my wallk home from school today I saw a mouse on the side walk that looked like it was flattend. Not scrapped, smeared or squished, just like it had been flattend like a pan cake in its normal shape. Bugs were going at it I think too.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.