Eisenhorn - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Eisenhorn

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    186 (x8)

Eisenhorn

I have a feeling this may be in the wrong section, but if thats the case then a mod will definately move it... :cool:

Anyone here read the Eisenhorn trilogy?

The books themselves may not be an actual part of the game, but Eiesenhorn can be used when people wish to play out missions in his life.

Take my love, take my land, take me to where I cannot stand; I don't care I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me.

"The difference between gods and daemons largely depends upon where one is standing at the time."- Lorgar
    Member of the Fluff Masters Clan

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes I have. Very good books, love how in the last book like everyone he knows dies in someform or fashion.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    52 (x2)

Quote Originally Posted by darkreever
    I have a feeling this may be in the wrong section, but if thats the case then a mod will definately move it... :cool:

Anyone here read the Eisenhorn trilogy?

The books themselves may not be an actual part of the game, but Eiesenhorn can be used when people wish to play out missions in his life.
    It is indeed in the wrong section, but how can I report someone who has such good taste in literature?

Aye, I have read the trilogy. It's a great read, and if I were to model an Inquisitor warband it would look quite similar to the team Eisenhorn had in Malleus.

My favorite quote from the series was made by Medea Betancore. "Never argue with a gun-cutter, you asshole." That is just too classy. :cool:

Victorus aut mortis,
    -Archetype
    signature pending

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

186 (x8)

I personaly feel the greatest sorrow for what Eisenhorn does to Aemos in the end. He has so much on his mind that he forgets that by giving Aemos the book he damns him because of the meme-virus.

The biggest, and gretaest, mystery (to me anyway) is: Is Eisenhorn an official radical? Cherubael is a daemonhost after all... :cool:

[Remember Archetype, you dont have to report anything. Merely PMing a mod will suffice, but by all means do so.]

Take my love, take my land, take me to where I cannot stand; I don't care I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me.

"The difference between gods and daemons largely depends upon where one is standing at the time."- Lorgar

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    43 (x1)

Yes. LOVE that trilogy!

BTW Archtype...you and I apparently have the same idea there

I do hope that the Alien Hunters codex (when it comes out) has Eisenhorn as a special character (or two)

I would so love to make an entire themed army based around the force Eisenhorn leads to take out the Heretic Quixos (sp?).

Anyway...my favorite quote...

"Gentlemen, my patients are not limitless, unlike my authority."

eeeeeek! Love it!
    Wake. Rise. Destroy. Conquer.
    We have done so once. We will do so again.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

186 (x8)

Quote Originally Posted by Arandmoor
    "Gentlemen, my patients are not limitless, unlike my authority."
    Now there is a quote worth remembering, that and the one about throwing the man out the closed window the next time he speaks... :cool:

Of all of Eisenhorns original party (those gathered from book 1) I felt saddest when learning that Midas Betancore was dead.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    52 (x2)

Quote Originally Posted by darkreever
    I personaly feel the greatest sorrow for what Eisenhorn does to Aemos in the end. He has so much on his mind that he forgets that by giving Aemos the book he damns him because of the meme-virus.

The biggest, and gretaest, mystery (to me anyway) is: Is Eisenhorn an official radical? Cherubael is a daemonhost after all... :cool:

[Remember Archetype, you dont have to report anything. Merely PMing a mod will suffice, but by all means do so.]
    It'll get moved anyways, so I guess someone should PM a mod.

I never saw that twist coming. The very meme-virus that made Aemos such a good savant was ultimately what killed him. I'm getting a wrenching feeling in my gut just thinking about it...

In an attempt to answer that question, Eisenhorn is an official Radical in the eyes of the more zealous Puritans. From Eisenhorn's view, he's just getting the job done by whatever means is necessary. If he needs the aid of dark psychic powers and Cherubael to do so, then he uses them. I can identify with that, and am also considering taking up a Radical Daemonhunters force.

Victorus aut mortis,
    -Archetype
    signature pending

+ Reply to Thread