Librarium Online Forums banner

What kind of article should I write on a weekly basis?

• Political

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social

• Warhammer Related

• Whatever really takes my fancy that week

• Other (please specify)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles?

1K views 17 replies 12 participants last post by  higgo 
#1 ·
In answer to this thread:

http://www.librarium-online.com/forum/inde...wtopic=4928&hl=

Which made me feel more than a little guilty of A. not having any cash and B. not having a credit card, with which to donate cash. So in payment, of sorts, I hope to, with Blackhat's permission, to write a weekly article for the reading of all.

However, since this article would be posted here, it would be an idea to get some feedback of what kind of article the majority would like to be availible to read, and hence, the poll.

So, vote away, and comments, as always, are welcome.

#3 ·
Hey Equizatore why not seriously do a weekly rant about somthing that ticks you off (you know do what you usually do ;) ) I find it hillerious (yeah rant about my spelling even), it can be anything from life, warhammer and so forth. there's nothing better than reading a good funny bitch about Bill Gates I find, or about political issuse or even ourseleves. Of course don't try to offend anyone...on this site and you pick on anyone here, i'll be on you worse than a dog humping your leg. But otherwise i'd certanly read them every week. Is that an okay idea?

#5 ·
Careful, you're inviting him to rant! Really! Do you want to read, "God, how I hate people who can't spell! (Volume X Chapter XVII Verse I)?" Cause I don't. But we really like your Warhammer talkings. Maybe you could do a weekly fluff story? Just random braindroppings?

#8 ·
With rant I diden't mean at spelling (he's done enougth of that up here), hell it can be about anthing warhammer related mainly, perhaps something just stupid too now and then. Hell I can rant about those blasted child safety caps all day. I get easily bored with warhammer dribble, there's enough of it in White Dwarf...it's just writtin in a way that makes the reader board out of their mind. As I said no picking on anyone (or at least or any member) that's not what i was getting at, but i'd love a good rant against Gav Thrope...hehe ;) :rolleyes:

#10 ·
well we wamt to hear other ppls opinions about ***** but we dont wanna ask them. it really comes down to laziness. lol well atleast that is in my case.

yea thats pick on gav!! wat kind of sick human being would ever conjure up the harlequin solitaire...<shudders>

#11 ·
Yea... I think Deciever's idea about random fluff would be quite cool... so i voted for the Warhammer related.

By that, do you mean Warhammer Fantasy or Warhammer 40,000? (i think 40,000 would be cooler).

#12 ·
I would love to see a weekly rant or maybe something so totally random as to keep it from getting stale. This tends to be a very common problem for people writing a weekly "column" . I want to find something that goes from making me think to making me want to quit thinking from one week to the next.

I'm betting you can contribute a rant, something off-the-wall, and something Warhammer related all in one article without too much trouble.

Uncle Jesse

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.