Product Placing and GW... - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Product Placing and GW...

I don't know about how you guys feel about this, but this has been bothering me for quite some time. I am quite sick and tired of GW placing their new releases everywhere. For example, if you look at the US 40k main page, it is the same exact same thing as the Black Templar page. I thought the main page of 40k was to learn about 40k, not their just new products.

Also, I am going to explode if I see another slightly bias to fully bias battle report with Black Templar vs anything in a White Dwarf. I get it, Black Templars just got released and you have to make a fuss about it, but I want something else in a WD besides your freshest product.

I remember a time (about 2 or more years ago), were White Dwarf had good battle reports, news, and plans about the future. It had great fluff and fun dynamic story's inside it too. Now, it is just about the money. Do any of you feel this way too?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

my 2p: honestly, if you look at the product release cycle, it pretty much corresponds with the WD article schedule.... I mean... look inside, there are practically NO ads. it is solely funded by GW and you. and GW wants you to buy more product, so it shows you cool stuff its coming out with etc. its the brave capitalistic world we live in, hopefully the content quality, while biased on advertising stays up to par...

-I'm not surrounded, I'm merely in a target rich enviroment..-
    LO paint log
    Recent Stuff

+ Reply to Thread