Campaign Tools Website - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

View Poll Results: Would you use a website to manage your campaigns?

8. You may not vote on this poll
  • I'd really like to use this, and would pay £5 to become a member.

0 0%
  • I'd use it as long as it was free.

8 100.00%
  • I'd rather use pen & paper.

0 0%
  • I wouldn't play campaigns

0 0%
+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

1 (x0)

Campaign Tools Website

Hi everyone! I'm a new poster here, and was looking for some feedback on a project that I am currently planning. So here goes:

If you're in a gaming club maybe you've tried playing campaigns. They're great fun but there are always tedious jobs to be done - how do you keep track of the results? how do you make sure that everyone has played all their games? And does everyone else trust the campaign master to run it fairly?

I am developing a web-site based tool that will assist gamers in running their own campaigns and tournaments. It will support the following types of campaign:

Club League tables / ladders
    Round-Robin tournaments
    Knockout tournaments
    Territory / Map-based campaigns
    Story-based campaigns

Initially we will support Warhammer FB but plan to extend to support 40K and possibly other game systems too.

A campaign master will be able to log into the website and create new campaigns, add a list of players to the campaign, and input results of games. The other players in the campaign will be able to view results of all the games they have played and their standings in any campaigns they are currently playing in.

So what I would like to know is what kind of demand there would be for a website like this? I've posted a poll to get some idea of the interest, but if you have any particular comments or features that you'd like to see added then please post them too.

Thanks in advance,

- Iain Bethune
    Pyramid Productions

2. Remove Advertisements

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

35 (x1)

Sounds interesting but I wouldn't use it unless it was free because I personally do not think its worth it just to help you run a campaign when pen and paper is just the same-just a little more time consuming. There may be people who would though. ^_^

I'll be looking forward to updates on the programme.
    A billion chinese can't be wrong - eat rice.

+ Reply to Thread