Looking For Pittsburgh Area 40kers - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    47 (x4)

I recently got back into 40k after a long departure, mostly due to moving and I played fantasy battle, warzone, etc for quite a while but kept my large collection of 40k in tact..

I've been getting back into the game now and Im wondering if anyone here is in the pittsburgh area? I have a gaming table set up in my house, 4x8, mostly for use with the cityscape type of fights however using those rules are optional.. That's just the scenery I made..

If you're interested in just hanging around playing on saturday, sundays or when Im not at school lemme know.. My email is is listed I believe here or just post here..

Rules are pretty much what you would expect from coming to someones house, dont break anything, bring your own food and drinks (There is a shop 1 block down) and you can play pretty much any army since I have every codex and most of the variant army rules in a binder

For referrence Im on the north side of pittsburgh

Oh, painted army is not required like it is at official GW shops (There are a few in the area like phantom and helms deep).. However I would like proper modeling on key models since its hard to remember if you use too many proxies

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

is pitsburg in north or south pa, cause i live in maryland. if it's in south pa i'll con my brother into driving me there (we both play 40k and i'm only 14)
    <a href='http://www.ibforfree.com/members/index.php?mforum=40krpg' target='_blank'>Warhammer 40k Online RPGs</a>

&lt;a href=&#39;javascript:history.go(-1)&#39;&gt;Go Back&lt;/a&gt;
    &lt;a href=&#39;javascript:history.go(1)&#39;&gt;Go Forward&lt;/a&gt;

<a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Andon' target='_blank'>Click here for Hot Women&#33;</a>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    47 (x4)

Pittsburgh is about 4 hours from montgomery county maryland which is near the middle since I lived in MD for 18 years.. Its in the south west of PA

Seems like a long drive tho just to play, there are many stores in MD that play warhammer.. Long as you have an adult around somewhere I dont mind, but since you&#39;re far from home and a minor I wanna make sure heh

Closed Thread