what is the greatest model - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

what is the greatest model

what is the greatest model ever made in your opinion i have asked many people this and got some strange answers lol. so now im asking all of you what is the greatest model ever made in your opinion. tell me what it is so i can complete a survay and post resaults in 2 weeks

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    26 (x2)

hmmmm, thats a really tough question. Well the best looking model I own has to be the 13th company rune priest. It's well sculpted and generally looks great (which is why everyone seems to have one.) Other than that.... The Shaggoth is pretty cool... I dunno really.
    Gargrimz Green Deff
    W:10 D:4 L:5

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

my mate has a rune preist and i do not see what is so great about them i would much rather take a wolf lord with twin linked lighting claws he looks cool aswell

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    88 (x3)

OK, you've only got nine posts so i'll assume you're unfamiliar with forum etiquette at the moment - but several general rules you should follow:

1. Never, ever, ever make posts about "what is the best ever model/army etc". No matter what variable you put on the end, there is never going to be a best "thing". People will say C'tan have the best rules, but sniper scouts will kill them at range. Equally, up close the C'tan will gut the sniper scouts. It's just bait for the moderators to close the topic, so basically be content in the fact that there is no best model.

2. Use the search function. There are A LOT of topics in this vein. Best model, best army, best range, etc. Seriously, try it, some of them stretch on for page after page - then there are the other, slightly newer ones, that have been closed because they keep getting done.

Please don't take this the wrong way, because it's meant to be friendly advice in a post that probably wasn't intentional spam - but do NOT make a post in this vein, and use the search function - i'm only saying this before a slightly less...tolerant...member comes along and this escalates into a flamewar. But mark my words, this will be closed. And learn from the experience.

LoC
    The only difference between tattooed people and non-tattooed people is that tattooed people are awesome and can kick your ass.
    "War does not determine who is right - only who is left."

RAMROD ONE

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    85 (x4)

Sisters of Battle (old model range, without C:WH additions).
    Immolator (the new one) is a good piece in its own right too.

necron boi

ctan

id say the new v crisis battle suits are th best model in the world :x :rolleyes: :sleep: :cry: :cry: :ninja:

Closed Thread