Medusa V - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Medusa V

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

5 (x1)

Medusa V

I used the search but didn't find what I'm lookin for. I have about 7 or 8 other players who all want to get into the Medusa V campaign GW is hosting this year and since May is commin up, which is phase 3, I was lookin for info on how to join. I searched GW's UK and US site and all it really has is a brief summary of the campaign itself, and a not yet working link the the Medusa V website. So I was wondering if anyone knows how to go about joining and registering for this? Or is it something that games/hobby stores can get into? Do you have to join some like club or the RPGA from Wizards of the Coast? Just any info on the subject would help alot, thanks.

2. Remove Advertisements

Long Beach, CA
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

425 (x8)

I know the next phase is pretty much happening at the GW stores and other hobby shops. Later this summer I am sure that GW will open up a website as in the past so that you can register. I don't think that is happening until mid/late summer.

Now offering an affordable Tournament Legal Quality Commission pricing. Find out more here!

+ Reply to Thread