Forgeworld issue - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Forgeworld issue

Howdy to all from California (not the land of fruits and nuts). I recently took a chance and ordered some Chaos equipment from ForgeWorld in the UK and they sent me the wrong items. I have sent 4 emails over 2 weeks and absolutely nothing has come back from them.

The articles I ordered didn't cost that much ($40 US) but it's not what I ordered or can use. Does anybody have any suggestions ?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    54 (x2)

you could call the service number if they have one for an immediate response, or call up GW, which owns FW. that might work. what are they going to do, hang up?

Remember, if someone helps you with anything, REP THEM!

Quote Originally Posted by 10th Lyran View Post
    "Wow, that's awesome, I wish my leg looked like that!"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Forge world is going to crash and burn soon. Crappy quality control and bad customer service are the 2 big bullets to the head. Messing up orders is just another kick to the dead horse.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fworld.........

It's too bad though, they have some nice BIG stuff I wanted to get. With this issue though, I think I'll wait and see what shakes out.

Thanks for the response......

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    81 (x1)

Forge world is going to crash and burn soon. Crappy quality control and bad customer service are the 2 big bullets to the head. Messing up orders is just another kick to the dead horse.
    Actually this is rather unlikely, as FW is the vehicle R&D for GW. But I wouldn't be surprised if they go through a managment shake-up in the next year, as GW has been slowly integrating the more popular FW builds into their own models.

A good example of this would be the Black Templar upgrade sprue and the Tau Piranha and Sky Ray, and the often rummored Baneblade and Gargant kits. Basically GW is slowly trying to make FW obsolete.

But as to ronster's question:
    You're going to have to make some more noise to get them to consider your problem, I would recommend calling them directly. Most likely you received someone else's order and they received yours. FW will be reluctant to offer any kind of refund because you're overseas from them (though they'll probably give you a refund if you return the items), and they probably feel like they can ignore you due to the size of your purchase.

This is why I only buy stuff from thewarstore.com. Neal's a distributor so they can't screw him over, and in turn I won't be screwed over.

I do agree with Sempervigilans statement about their quality control, they've been getting really sloppy on their molds in the past few years, lots of excess and bad mold lines on a few that I've purchased.
    :ninja:
    www.HIGHBATTALION.com - it's a link, you click it.
    "The world will be a better place when the world's resources are used for Giant Robots."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have had a few dealings with forgeworld and the only error they have made was to not include the legs in my sonic dread. One phonecall later and they were dispatched and received within 2 days. I wouldnt trust emailing them as they never seem to repond though; telephone calls all the way!

+ Reply to Thread