Black Gobbo Wigging Out. - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    94 (x4)

Black Gobbo Wigging Out.

I dont know if its me, but the articles in black gobbo have been really weak. I'm saying this is because BG #64 Totally let me down. A small article about elves, and a new campaign for Tau, and a small article about giant bases totally lowered my standards. It seems to me that BG has been doing less and less from what it previously has done. The only issue that blew me away was when they did an article about scratch building a new ig chimera and making it world war 2ish.

If you do read BG, whats your opinion, do you think they can put more effort into it?

I'm off to check BG #65 out hopefully it wont put me in the gutter.

-HONORABLE MENTIONS IN BLITZKRIEG PAINTING COMP-
    "THAT I.G. GUY WITH THAT OVERDEVELOPED TRIGGER FINGER"

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can see what you are saying, and I agree that BG is sort of weak, but I can see the pressure they are under. After all, their articles can't upstage WD, that would be bad buisness. I wish they would do more interesting things like conversions and army tactics/building, but all in all I see it as a teaser for WD that leads me to want to read the magazine.
    Each man is but a spark in the darkness.
    Would that we all burn as bright.

(5000) Black Templar, (2000) Bretonnia, (3000) Lizardmen, (2000) Cadians, (3000) Chaos Fantasy

I really can't stay focused!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    94 (x4)

I use BG as a supplement to my issue of WD. I read it when I need a fix of anything while I'm waiting for a new copy. But I totally understand the fact that they dont want to compete with WD. I'm just saying they could at least put some effort into it.

Here's some suggustions.

For less than $5 a month will get you inside tips, painting and modeling advice, as well
    as small 40k in a flash battles or what have you.

If they wanted to revamp BG I think it would be splended to actually get a bi monthly issue
    online and on your computer.

What I'm saying is they would actually improve it if they did a small ezine subscription
    and have regular customers.

I'm all for it. But considering some people like things to be kept free, they could at least try.
    -HONORABLE MENTIONS IN BLITZKRIEG PAINTING COMP-
    "THAT I.G. GUY WITH THAT OVERDEVELOPED TRIGGER FINGER"

+ Reply to Thread