Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Too long or most of the day

Votes: 7 9.6%
  • Varies a lot from Day to day

Votes: 10 13.7%

How long do you spend on LO a day

1K views 23 replies 20 participants last post by  nexus-star 
#1 ·
Following how often do you visit Lo on a daily basis, a huge majoriy visit at least once a day, so how long do you actually visit for? Is it a quick check or do you stare at your screen for hours?thnks

Dan

#4 ·
1 to 2 hours. I've got English Literature GCSE tomorrow as well and instead of re-reading Of Mice and Men I'm posting here. :)

Most of the time I've got b3ta, B&C and LO all on tab, casually surfing all 3.

#6 ·
Archaon said:
1 to 2 hours. I've got English Literature GCSE tomorrow as well and instead of re-reading Of Mice and Men I'm posting here. :)

Most of the time I've got b3ta, B&C and LO all on tab, casually surfing all 3.
lol, same for me , im doing the same book too.Ive spent my only day of study leave for it on here and world of warcraft. I m just too confident, nnot sure if its good or bad though.I usually do around 2-3 hours a day, but today it was more like 6.

Dan

#12 ·
I usually spend between 1-2 hours a day on LO. it seems like whnever I exit out, I get a feeling that somebody may have just posted something, and I end up logging back on. On a really boring day, I may spend 3-4 hours, but i am nto usually surfing the forums the whole time.

#13 ·
I used to spend all day logged onto LO. I would just keep one window with it open at all times and I replied to half the topics that were open and I was very active. Now, however, I play two different MMO's and most of the 40k/WHFB gamers have gone to ground here so I only drop by once a day for a few minutes at the most.

Not that I don't still love LO, but honestly I'm also tired of answering the same Imperial Guard and Tyranid Questions over and over and over. Until I start getting paid to run a 40k help desk, then I'm just not up to it anymore. I already have an Outstanding Volunteer Service Ribbon on my army uniform and I'm not likely to get a volunteer service ribbon from LO. :rolleyes:

#15 ·
I am here like 4-5 hours a day, during summer. I don't get that much time at the computer when I'm not at uni. During the semesters I think I'm here most of the days...and evenings and nights too.
But like Hourglass (sorry for not using correct spelling) I don't post as much anymore. I just lurk around and help where I can, but also asking a few questions now that I'm starting up my new army.

Hmm...just realised, I shouldn't be here at all right now really...

#16 ·
When I was assigned to a remote location in Egypt I logged on religiously each night for hours. Nowadays I'm about to retire after 22 years in the Air Force and just don't have the time that I used to have. Once I get set up back in the states and settled into retired life I might be online a bit more but who knows?

#18 ·
I have no life...

anywho, i spend a lot of time on the computer, so i keep a tab on LO all the time, but i'm usually doing something different and check maybe once every couple of hour for a few minutes. However if im in a game of FBC, it gets a bit more obsessive.:x

#19 ·
I'm doing a PhD, and so have plenty of thumb-twiddling time. The highest level LO forum window stays open all day, and when I have some time that I'm not doing anything (read: a lot of the time), I'll refresh that, see what threads have been posted to, etc. I'll do that continuously during the day. So while I'm not spending the WHOLE time on LO, I'm on it at least a few times an hour all day, even if it's just to make a quick post.

#20 ·
during the summer,i spend like 3-4 hours online,i don't speak much but just read over all the post i find,gives me a break from wow :D(i spent 6-7 hours on that)

during the rest of the year,probably 1 hour a day

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.