Preparation: Necrons Vs. Daemonhunters - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)
    1 (x1)

My friend who plays necrons will be coming over to my place next wednesday for a few games of warhammer. I play daemonhunters and i haven't really versed necrons before so if anyone would have any advice as to wat i should use for a 750 point battle using daemonhunters against necrons.

This is wat i have,

Brother-captain stern
    Coteaz (inquisitor lord)

14 grey knights consisting of 2 incinerators,2 psycannons and 2 justicars
    11 stormtroopers consisting of 1 veteren and 1 grenade launcher

5 Grey knight terminators consisting of 1 brother-captain and 1 incinerator
    1 Vindicar assasin

Heavy support

1 Grey knight dreadnought (auto and plasma cannon unavailable)

Note: The grey knights in power armour r able to b taken as fast attack as i have enough stormtroopers to take up the necessary troop slots. Thanks

'No evil will escape the just punishment of rightenous'

2. Remove Advertisements

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

9 (x3)

I would say take as much long range firepower as possible..but you dont have any. Problem with the dread is that Necrons destroy any armor vehicle ( or in this case walker ) to easyily. 750 pts isn't really enough for termies. So load up on the storm troopers, get those plasma guns ready. Take the grand-master and grey knights and get into cc, and you should be fine ( look out for the Lord, hes better then you would think ). At 750 pts your going to be facing a relativly small force as the minimum of 2 x10 warriors are quite expensive.
    Current Armies-
    Slaanesh (CSM)
    High Elves (BloodBowl)

Warseer Blood Bowl League

Closed Thread