Librarium Online Forums banner

The end is near......(for me anyway)

731 views 12 replies 6 participants last post by  Dr Snuggles 
#1 ·
Dear all LO Members,
I'm writing this thread up to tell you that (sniff) I'm probily going to leave. Although its not definaly that i'll leave LO, :cry: Its deffinate that I will leave warhammer 40k and its probily going to be the end for My dragoon codex and the thread "sea warfare"(OMG I'm crying). I have pretty much no money for warhammer and even if I did get an army for 40k, there'd be no one to play with (I live on a cattle station, 300kms to the nearest town). So until I find a good reason why I should stay, as much as it hurts me, I'll probily have to leave.
Best Regards,
dfg

#4 ·
hmm...hope still glimers. After a talk with mum, I might be able to get my army with the money the stations owes me. ITS LIKE $1750!!!!!! Also she said I might be able to go to alice springs youth centre, althought its 1000kms away (hehe I could see my girlfriend too:w00t: ). There are somethings I forgot but thanks to your guys comments I'll go and check every option I have.

#9 ·
Arrr yes ye check every option, or ye'll be kissin' the gunners daughter...arrrr :p

Sorry, piratey moment there. Wow the station owes you quite alot! You can walk into GW and say "Build me an army worthy of Ozdor!!"

Hope springs eternal matey, you'll be OK :)

#10 ·
Thats kinda how I felt when I found I was moving to broken hill, but then the week I came here a proper shop started up :w00t: I was soo happy I didnt have to stop playing!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.