Tg - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tg

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tg

hey does any one no were i can find traitor guard rules
    i havnt been playin long and dont no were 2 look

THERE ARE ACTUALY 8 WONDERS OF THE WORLD...AND CHUCK NORRIS IS 4 OF THEM!

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    525 (x8)

Traitor Guard? I guess you are meaning the Lost and the Damned? With mutants and all? Those rules can be found in this book, the Eye of Terror.

Welcomme to the board as well!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    30 (x1)

I think he means IGs that turned to Chaos.
    I don't know any official rules for these, but the forum for rule development surely has some as this is an idea that comes up pretty often.
    And... The rules for the lost and damned are not up to date I think. You have to use the trait rules to create something going into the direction of the cursed founding.
    If I misinterpreted anything please tell me so I will stay quiet and please give some more information on what you're exactly searching. This will make it much easier to give "good" answers.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    525 (x8)

Quote Originally Posted by Hekau Chasut
    I don't know any official rules for these, but the forum for rule development surely has some as this is an idea that comes up pretty often.
    And... The rules for the lost and damned are not up to date I think. You have to use the trait rules to create something going into the direction of the cursed founding.
    If I misinterpreted anything please tell me so I will stay quiet and please give some more information on what you're exactly searching. This will make it much easier to give "good" answers.
    And that's exactly what the Lost and the Damned is. IG turned chaos. They were released for the Eye of Terror-campaign and the book includes the Ulthwé Strike-Force, the Cadian Shock-Troops (outdated), the 13th Space Wolves Comapny and the Lost and the Damned (Traitor Guard, mutants, deamons...).
    Are you thinking about that really old Chaos source-book called Realm of Chaos: Lost and the Damned and that was released with Realm of Chaos: Slaves to Darkness?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    30 (x1)

Sorry for that... mixed it up with Legion of the Damned... Should have looked at my own signature...
    *starts to whistle unblamably and leaves*
    Last edited by Hekau Chasut; July 18th, 2006 at 00:08.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hekau Chasut
    can you ad Traitorguard to a chaos spacemarine army as alies
    THERE ARE ACTUALY 8 WONDERS OF THE WORLD...AND CHUCK NORRIS IS 4 OF THEM!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

525 (x8)

Quote Originally Posted by Ert stuff
    can you ad Traitorguard to a chaos spacemarine army as alies
    Nope, but you can do it the other way (in explaniation, have CSM as allies to Traitor Guard).
    Of course, you can always ask your pals if you can play with some TG as allies.

+ Reply to Thread