Special Char, My Own - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is my first try at making a special char, he is chaos, tzeench.

Drental was an promosing(sp) chosen sorserer of tzeench who specialized in controling the air around him. One day he makes Khone angry, Khorne trys to kill Drental, but Tzeench interveenes(sp?), saving Drental. Tzeench curses dental to remined him for being as foolish as to anger Khone, by making him blood thirsty, and *****ED OFF, whenever he taps into the warp. Instead of leting the curse hamper him, he grew from it, developing origonal(sp) psichick powers and whatnot. He eventualy aspired into a chaos lutenant, and then to a lord.

If there is any thing in there that contradicts other fluff, pleese tell me, also sugestions for more fluff about him is welcom.

Drental
    the raging sorcerer, master of the winds, flesh feaster

176:points

Ws

Bs

S

T

W

I

A

Ld

sv
    3/5+

any thousand sons army may be lead by drental. If you take him, he counts as the chaos lord, yata yata yata, you know the shpeel(sp).

wargear aura, D str, master crafted power weapon, bolt pistol(bonus atk included for 2 ccw) mark/of tzeench, D rune

psichic powers: wind of chaos, gale, Speed of the wind.(will explian what these do.)

Special Rules:
    Cursed: any turn Drental uses a psichick power, he is sbuject to the blood frenzy rules(from book of Khone) until the next turn at the end of the phase he cast the psichick power. he can still cast powers while in his frenzy.

Fleah eater: May not consolodate(sp)(Munch, Munch), sweeping advance or move during the next movement phase in wich he killed any models in close combat. How ever any model in close combat(not including friendlys) is at -1 ld.

Gale: counts as D flight during any turn that he casts gale. cast in the move phase.(remember, only one power a turn)

Speed of the wind: cast at begining of asault phase, add d3 atacks.

Independant character:you know what it is. any chosen sqauds that he takes as a retiune my have gale at +10 points, or Speed of the wind at 15 points each.

Please give sugestions on how to make Him fairer. This post is just as much about the rules as the fluff, so all sugestions are welcome.

"Democracy is two wolves and a sheep voting on what's for dinner"
    -Ben Franklin

-Guns don't kill people, bullets do.-

-Support your local game store! Don't buy online or from GW stores.-

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

first of all your spelling is TERRIBAL!!!!!!!! and really hes not that interesting i mean woop de do!!!! and im not trying to flame your char but its just not that interesting.
    <span style='color:purple'>&quot;FallenAngel was a fool, he was weak, but now I am back, and he will remain as but a memory&#33; HAAAA HAAAA HAAAAAAA&#33;&#33;&#33;&quot;
    ~SoulTheif88</span>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sorry about the spelling, I was realy tired when I wrote this. Ill edit most of the spelling errors out. Any sugestion on how to make it more interesting?
    "Democracy is two wolves and a sheep voting on what's for dinner"
    -Ben Franklin

-Guns don't kill people, bullets do.-

-Support your local game store! Don't buy online or from GW stores.-

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

im not sure how you can make it more interesting but i trust you can find it.
    <span style='color:purple'>&quot;FallenAngel was a fool, he was weak, but now I am back, and he will remain as but a memory&#33; HAAAA HAAAA HAAAAAAA&#33;&#33;&#33;&quot;
    ~SoulTheif88</span>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Soultheif, until you can learn to spell Terribal is Terrible&#33; Dont make a nock at other peoples spelling until you can do it yourself&#33; You must also right in proper sentances&#33; The character is mildly intresting, not very fluffy. Shame, ah well I cant be bothered making afew changes, so instead, please dont make a Tzentch Sorrcerer who eats people, thats too much like Khorne, Tzentch would of cured this disease, or basnished him to the Black Legion. And he cant eat people because, incase you didnt know, Tzentch SM are made of Dust&#33;

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not the sorcerers. And u al knead 2 be hitted withe a dikshunaree.

Dawnfire

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I&#39;m afraid this thread made a wrong turn somewhere. If anyone wants to talk further about spelling, move it to the off topic forum.

Closed Thread