Cheaper guys! - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Cheaper guys!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    168 (x3)

Cheaper guys!

Browsing through the internet found a sight that sold cheaper boxes of stuff than GW. Hope this helps. Click here.

Quote Originally Posted by Rabbit
    Geez, toon, your avatar changes more than Bill Clinton's campaign platform.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Has a monkey! Imperialis_Dominatus's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    103 (x5)

A mod should move this to a related forum. This is a SM forum, not trading or general discussion. Besides, I think you are not supposed to advertise...?

Senior Member blood_angelmarine's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I agree it should move but I will add to the conversation as well. Seeing that these units are really cheap, has anyone else noticed that the price of GW merchandise jump dramaticallty in the last few months. I had strayed away from my local store for a month while on vaction and I come back to find that all my units are now way over priced. I'll still pay to get my units but Its wierd how some store sell so cheap when others are auctioning them off to the lowest bidder. Somehow I feel that we, the loyal hobbyists, are getting ripped just becuase we have to buy units in order to feed our armies and its too fun a hobby to just quit.

Krevzi:w00t:

W-1 L-0 D-0

Back in action! Lord Yossanrion's Avatar
    Canberra, ACT, Australia, reading "Make-Out Paradise."
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    206 (x6)

True, it should be moved.

*boot*

~Yoss
    Anzac Clan!
    Final Fantasy!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In my opinion you are much better off sticking with somewhere like the War Store or Scifi Genre. Myself and several people on Warseer have had big problems with the World of Hobbies. In my case, the store held up my entire order for several weeks because of one single item. Despite their policy to ship backordered items on their own at no cost to the customer, it took two weeks and my request to cancel the order for them to offer this. My main irritation was the fact that they had charged my credit card immediately, but at least I was able to get the refund immediately following cancellation.

When I look at the situation of mine and others it becomes apparent that the World of Hobbies is not at all set up for internet orders. Only one person handles internet orders (and I was never able to contact him) and the website is obtuse and cumbersome. More importantly, as we all know, Games Workshop forbids its stockists from selling directly from the internet. Consequently, companies that ignore this policy have great difficulty refilling stock. When I spoke with World of Hobbies, a staff member admitted this was the problem they had with filling my order.

You are better off shopping with an e-retailer that abides by the Games Workshop policy and has customers phone them to place orders.

Librarian from Hell Andusciassus's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    746 (x8)

THIS store is a great one with low prices and great services.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    79 (x2)

As is this. This is the site I use almost exlusivly, and have had no problems so far.

-Doom

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    86 (x2)

Yeah, my favorite sites are hillcity-comics.com and BrucesWarhammerCollectables (eBay store), both 20-25% off everything...
    Gloria Imperator, The Firstborn Stand!
    - 2000pts Inquisition, 2000pts Vostroyans, 3000pts Vampire Counts, 1400pts Daemons, [WIP] 2500pts Death Guard

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    44 (x1)

Just down the highway from my local GW store is a place called "Leisure Hours Hobbies" and they sell most of the same stuff GW does butits all a lot cheaper. The $90.00 battle force boxes are only $62.00 there. its an amazing deal. Can't understand how they can sell so cheap though.

+ Reply to Thread