I'm pretty angry - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm pretty angry

I just started Warhammer abiout a month or so ago and I've just found out the Games Workshop associate who helped me totally lied to me about a lot of rules and whatnot while I was asking for tips on picking my army. The reason I'm so angry is because of his lies to play with my friends I had to spend MORE money, and I would have picked a different army.

Basically we all went in and bought our first units together and he said he'd try to make the point values similar..but was way...way..way off, on top of that he spoke of special rules as general rules and seemed like all of the armies had a smilar disadvantage in one respect wheras only my army has this disadvantage and I can't stand it.

Has this ever happned to you? What did you do about it?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    79 (x2)

What were the rules in question, because, if you didn't know, the new WHFB rules are coming out in September, and most of the people that work for GW have read the book. That might have cause the confusion. :yes:

Or you could have just talked to an idiot

-Doom

+ Reply to Thread