templates - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: templates

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

templates

Hi All

I have just started and are inquiring if any body has made a excel or word template to put their army points list in order????

many thanks

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As in an army roster sheet? or an army builder type thing.

If its the roster sheet i do believe i have a templte floating around at home somewhere.

If its the army builder, there are a lot out there atm, haven't used any personally as i still like my old pen and pad. (that and i refuse to pay for buggy software that has a jack all support basis)

I will PM you the roster sheet if i find it, if you would like.
    98% of the teen population has smoked weed, if you are the 2% that hasn't, and blindly believe everything you read on the net, then put this in your signature.

PS - i AM the Green Lantern

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    79 (x2)

HERE (Excel Army List Builder v2.0) is a link to a similar thread. I have used this program and it works very well.

On a side note, please learn to use the search function in order to save server space from clogging up.

-Doom

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@ Doom - i dont think he is refering to an army builder type template. i think he may actually just be refering to a roster sheet setup.

@ Fleety - PM me if you want a copy of the roster sheet i have.

An just to extend on the topic at hand a little. What do most people use when it comes to thier army lists. Printed from excel/word/army builder ? or are thier some who cannot drag themselves away from the good'ol trusty pen and pad ?

Self amitidally i have more the a small tree worth of loose papers floating around in my desk with scribbled army lists on them, but i also have nearly 12 MG worth of saved excell files with differing point values and the like for my armies. What do the rest of you use?
    98% of the teen population has smoked weed, if you are the 2% that hasn't, and blindly believe everything you read on the net, then put this in your signature.

PS - i AM the Green Lantern

+ Reply to Thread