being 'owned' by g00nz.net - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    66 (x2)

being 'owned' by g00nz.net

When i type the URL for the site at the top bar, it loads to a page that says ive been 'owned' by a guy from g00ns.net. I havent been on for a couple of days, but is this problem happening for other people? this is a weird problem, and if this has been addressed i couldnt find the thread, but i hope you guys can figure it out and fix this problem

"This sure ain't no pansy Eldar Armor, Son"
    185th Cadian Armored Div.

"One Shot, One Kill"
    Western Border Patrol of Athel Loren

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    385 (x8)

Quote Originally Posted by _Toast_
    When i type the URL for the site at the top bar, it loads to a page that says ive been 'owned' by a guy from g00ns.net. I havent been on for a couple of days, but is this problem happening for other people? this is a weird problem, and if this has been addressed i couldnt find the thread, but i hope you guys can figure it out and fix this problem
    Hey toast, it means that LO has been hacked by these particular individuals.
    All of the people who need to know about it to rectify the problem have already been notified.
    W/D/L Eleventy trillion billion/NONE/ NONE - I am STILL rulezor!
    WINDMILLS DO NOT WORK THAT WAY!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My guess is most people havnt figured out how to get to the forums without the frontpage, or just have the forum under 'favorites'. =d I've yet to go to the g00ns web site, I'm afraid my computer will melt. >_<
    KROOT

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    186 (x8)

[You know what, forget what I said for now..]
    Last edited by darkreever; September 7th, 2006 at 05:59.

Take my love, take my land, take me to where I cannot stand; I don't care I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me.

"The difference between gods and daemons largely depends upon where one is standing at the time."- Lorgar
    Member of the Fluff Masters Clan

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    222 (x7)

Yeah, I decided to visit the forums again for the first time in ages and I got the same message.

But then I just added /forums and it worked. ^_^

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    435 (x6)

I’m afraid the site’s front page has been hacked, and right now there’s not a whole lot to be done about it seeing as none of the present admins have ftp rights to the forum. When we manage to get in touch with Blackhat, we’ll fix the problem. For now, we can only ask you to please be patient and bear with us.

And please, whatever you do, do not respond to the hackers by e-mail, PM, or post – we have reason to believe that further provocation will only intensify their attempt to destroy our forum, as they have done so in the past to other forums. Please just try to ignore them for now.

There’s a thread on the hacking to be found here, please direct all your queries in this regard to the thread or send a PM to Hard Aun or myself. Thank you, and my apologies for the inconvenience.

~Grephaun.
    Last edited by Grephaun; September 7th, 2006 at 09:50.
    "Girls are nice and cuddly on the outside, and freaky on the inside." ~ Lost Nemesis.

Closed Thread