Issue 92

§ Colonel Marbles
§ Orcs and Gobbos of Skull River Now in the eBay Store
§ Musings Autumn
§ On the Block Heroes of Chaos
§ Happenings at the Studio Shuffling around
§ Deals and Promos Double Deal, US Armed Forces
§ Contact Info
Like this newsletter? Supplements and newsflash updates are out twice a week! Sign up on the front page of our website.

Colonel Marbles
Well worth your time. A weekly mini review with some awesome stuff you might not see otherwise.

Orcs of Skull River
I was down at the LGS a few weeks back and guess what was just in? The new Orc and Goblins box. Well, the only way to get to look at the rulebook was to buy it so out came the debit card!

But what to do with all the models? Why, paint them up in a massive themed Waaagh! I sat down with Andy and he came up with an army theme and assembled, painted, and converted every last model just fabulously. I’m telling you it’s one handsome army:

See pics here:

Buy it here:

Armies in the works that will be For Sale:
§ Dark Elves (a few days more)
§ Tau Drone Army (this will really be something special
§ Trollbloods of Deepstone Kriel (again—I got like ten inquiries about this army)
§ Warpwolves
§ Chaos Mortals of Tchar (working on the last few units)

Musings- Autumn
Skip this part if you want to see a smokin’ Slaanesh army.

Thank goodness summer is over. When the clouds come over it’s like my mind clears. I’m a child of Oregon, so overcast skies make me wish for home. But I must say that Utah Valley is more beautiful in a savage, rugged, big-sky-towering-mountains way. There’s nothing like a golden sunrise pouring through Provo Canyon and shining resplendent off the great arcing marble arches of the Temple.

I bought an old beater van for $500 and cleaned it up for the company car. It’s in pretty good condition, but I’ve already poured in more money than it’s worth. It’s a white van. Clean on the inside an out. I got new hubcaps for it and now it looks spiffy. Company logo is coming soon. It’s saving my wife a lot of trouble coming and getting me from work. Still leaks oil, though, but doesn’t burn it.

Speaking of burning. Our house almost burned down! The toaster caught on fire at the outlet and if we hadn’t been home at the time (to rush the toaster out to the back porch), the whole place would have gone up in smoke. I don’t even know what to think of that. I’m thankful, for sure.

I read a business book by Les Schwab (tire company founder) and that was one heck of a read. It’s really influenced my thinking. You should check it out—Pride in Performance.

In other news, a friend of ours in the neighborhood has all the seasons of Stargate and I am really a fan now. I’m on season four, watching about three episodes a day. I just love it. I think it’s like the heir of Star Trek—good sci-fi.

On the Block- Heroes of Chaos
This week we put up a Daemonic Legion Slaanesh Army, you know you want it! Now beg!

We now accept major credit cards. You can make payment over the phone just like normal! Our phone number is 801 372 8545
· Credit Card (American Express, Discover, Mastercard or Visa)
· Money Order
· Paypal to

Happenings at the Studio
Lessee, we got some new shelves. Jay has been working on some fabulous one-off projects that will be available for sale to all of you soon! Ty and Jay moved into the big office with Jon, so that place is alive now, leaving the Assembly Room to Bill and his two or three assistants.

We’re hiring. I need someone to help me run the studio. Well, actually, you’d be working with three other leadership types to run the studio. As soon as you’re stable, you’ll have a great deal of lee way. I’m going back to painting and mentoring. It pays $8-9 an hour TO START, and the company is growing. Email Shawn at for details.

Deals and Promos- Double Deal
First off, Blue Table now gives a standard 20% off on commonly available models that you would like to commission for assembly and painting. Some foreign companies are excepted (like Forge World, and Infinity Games, etc.) since they only sell their stuff at full price and do not use US distributors.

Second off, Blue Table gives a standard 30% off on models for the men of the US armed forces. Applies to models available for distribution in the US, like above; for commissioned work. End product must be shipped to an APO/FPO.

Contact Info
Shawn = Owner
· Yahoo Messenger ID is jazzmouth
· Phone 801 372 8545 see if I don’t pick up!

Heather L. = Office Manager
· Yahoo Messenger ID is middlepillarpath

All the best,
Shawn Gately