What Do Helmeted Characters Look Like? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What do the guys with the really friggin bad ass stats look like with out the helmets? For example, I want to make a WE army and have all the berzerkers helmetless, the helmets'll be on the model somewhere, just not on the head. And when I make Kharn the betrayer, I'm wondering what the hell he looks like. So these guys:
    Kharn,
    Ahriman,
    Typhus,
    Eldrad(pre-consumed form :lol: )
    Maugen Ra,
    Fuegan,
    Karandras.
    It's just that Kharne has really been bothering me, Keep looking at the picture in C: CSM and wondering "what the hell does he look like?".

Thanks a bunch, not super-intensive, but a fun thing to ponder. I wonder if he's(they) are battle-scarred, or if they always keep their helmet on..etc...etc..

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well all the chaos characters have become one with their suits of armour and so cannot remove their helmets, so Kharns face is the face of the helmet.
    Wir Werden Vorherrschen!

"I cast Lvl. 3 Eroticism. You turn into a real beautiful woman."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    242 (x6)

No this isn't true.

In the novel 'Eye of Terror' there is a scene where some Dark Angels fight World Eaters in the vacuum of space and all the World Eaters take off their helmets so the Dark Angels can see their eyes.
    Although the followers of Tzeentch have been sealed inside their armour and turned to dust not all Chaos Space Marines are one with their armour.

I've never seen any pics of Kharn without his helmet but I'm sure he could easily take it off and how he looks is up to you..
    "We're the Death Korp of Krieg, son. Did you think that was just a pretty name? We never retreat. We fight and we die, that's the Krieg way."
    -Lieutenant Konarski at the Battle of Erebus

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    147 (x5)

Phobos would like to point out to Bobahat that that sequence was set at the time of the heresy, and in the intervening millenia the insidious grasp of chaos has melded man and machine.
    "It fits like clothes made out of wasps!"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    50 (x8)

Or the helmet is the exception to the whole phenomenon.

Anyway there's no real way of telling what they'd look like. Just use your imagination. Kharn for instance might have a slightly bestial face, with fangs etc.
    Ze titles yez...
    When in doubt,
    Smite.
    <SilverMane> I would trust BID with my life
    <SilverMane> HEIL BID!
    <Adrian-> BiD is Omnipotent; All Knowing, All Powerful!
    <Scary_Troopers> I see you as an optimist, GT. : D

But what of the midgets!?
    =]Front in favour of Moderation of the Harshest kind.[=

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    242 (x6)

Originally posted by Phobos@Jan 26 2004, 19:30
    Phobos would like to point out to Bobahat that that sequence was set at the time of the heresy, and in the intervening millenia the insidious grasp of chaos has melded man and machine.
    Damn you are right... Didn&#39;t think about that... But I still hold on to the opinion that they can remove their helmets if they like... There are plenty of CSM minis out there without helmets...

Why do you always refer to yourself in third person by the way? Kinda wierd.. <_<
    "We're the Death Korp of Krieg, son. Did you think that was just a pretty name? We never retreat. We fight and we die, that's the Krieg way."

Keeper of Records and Ale King Ulrik Flamebeard's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    1372 (x8)

I would think they should be able to remove their helmets, except thousand sons.

Btw Boba, he has a bet on with Brother Bob. They both have to speak like that, although I don&#39;t know why or how they loose.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

242 (x6)

I see.. oh well.. one born every minute...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Brother Bob has a bet with Phobos to see who can talk in the third person for the longest, and the one who slips back into first person speech first loses.

Brother Bob thinks that Chaos Marines can take off their helmets, and indeed their armour, and it&#39;s jus the ones who have visibly mutated such as the Daemon Prince whose armour is melded with flesh.

John Reeves "Overcode" Hall, 1980-2005, http://overcode.yak.net/1

DONATE TO THE FIGHT AGAINST MELANOMA
    http://www.acsevents.org/faf/r.asp?t...99915-86454580

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ahriman looks like what is in your car after you go to the beach. Kharn looks like a screaming devil and Thypus looks like a pus infected wound.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast