Marine Missile Launchers?? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Marine Missile Launchers??

I'm after 5 more missile launcher marines but I have no idea where you get them from.

I bought a fully assembled DA list a while back so didn't see what comes in the boxes. Looking at GWs site, it appears that the devastator squad only gets one in the box. Is this true, or can you make more if you don't use the metal weapons? Does the missile launcher come on the same sprue as tactical marines even?

thanks in advance for any help :cry:

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

LO Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    41 (x3)

I think you can buy individual rocket launcher marines in blisters can't you?
    Helper monkey, bring me beer and donuts

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    54 (x2)

no, there is no such thing. no rocket blisters. i got to battlewagonbits(z). dunno if it is a s or z there. another way is to go to a convention. they have build-a-model contests. i jacked some launchers there, but don't tell them. i saw people walking away with land speeders, still on sprue!

Remember, if someone helps you with anything, REP THEM!

Quote Originally Posted by 10th Lyran View Post
    "Wow, that's awesome, I wish my leg looked like that!"

LO Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    41 (x3)

You are quite right there isn't. I have just checked the Games Workshop website and they do a blister for a multi-melta, las-cannon, heavy bolter and plasma cannon - but no rocket launchers.

How strange.
    Helper monkey, bring me beer and donuts

LO's Shadow Captain Lost Nemesis's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

830 (x8)

That's because Missile Launchers, I believe, come in Tactical Squad sprues... correct me if I'm wrong, but I really believe so.

However, Battlewagon Bits could really help you out, if you want to buy online:

Click me!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    77 (x2)

Missile launcher come with the Tactical squad box, but not on the same Space marine sprue. There's some additional sprue in the box with a Missile launcher, flamer and some other stuff. Best is go check out Battlewagon bits ---> advertisment on the right on this site.

I do think it's quite strange to not sell Missile launcher blisters, but then again, we're talking GW. They'd probably expect you to buy 10 figures instead of just the missing one.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    26 (x1)

Quote Originally Posted by XenomarinesKiller View Post
    no, there is no such thing. no rocket blisters. i got to battlewagonbits(z). dunno if it is a s or z there. another way is to go to a convention. they have build-a-model contests. i jacked some launchers there, but don't tell them. i saw people walking away with land speeders, still on sprue!
    mate, that tickled me just right
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheredanine
    If you buy a fire prism you get a complete falcon plus the extra bits required to make ti into a complete waste of space

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    435 (x6)

Quote Originally Posted by XenomarinesKiller View Post
    another way is to go to a convention. they have build-a-model contests. i jacked some launchers there, but don't tell them. i saw people walking away with land speeders, still on sprue!
    Reminds me of this:

@ Trappy: As for missile launchers, it’s true that they only come on a sprue (I believe it’s the ‘Tactical Squad Upgrade Sprue’, in case you want to order it) and not as blisters; both the boxes with Tactical Marines and Devastator Marines have a single sprue each, so unfortunately there are no additional missile launchers in the Devastator box even though I’ve never seen a Devastator Squad with only one missile launcher – if they have them, they have them all. However, it’s possible to scrounge launchers for your Devastators from other squads that don’t use theirs, or else you’ll have to order them as bits online; Battlewagon Bits and Ebay are both good choices in my experience.

As for metal missile launchers, they aren’t produced for loyalist Marines anymore, unfortunately – I needed some for a conversion project, but ended up getting LotD metal launchers instead and converting them. Bit of a hassle, really.

~Greph.
    "Girls are nice and cuddly on the outside, and freaky on the inside." ~ Lost Nemesis.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Battlewagon Bits Missile Launcher Devastator bits

Marine Missle Launcher ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Hope that helps, little expensive, but its better than buying boxed sets just for that weapon.

W/T/L- 85 Billion/1/4

LO's Shadow Captain Lost Nemesis's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

830 (x8)

Quote Originally Posted by Whitecow100 View Post
    Battlewagon Bits Missile Launcher Devastator bits

Marine Missle Launcher ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Hope that helps, little expensive, but its better than buying boxed sets just for that weapon.
    Link was already posted...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast