Strange moments in Wargaming history - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    49 (x1)

Strange moments in Wargaming history

OK If you read my last topic you can see my last game didn't go so well tonight, but my first was a ton of fun. I played Orks against Imperial Guard. Regrak Umiebutcha was stylin' with his new highlighting, Gonspidaddem was ready to do just that, go and spit at them (snickers), and all the boys were hootin' and hollerin' and many unloaded their ammo before they even saw the table.

In the middle of the game, My opp charges in with his power fist Lieutenant, BOOOM trukk full of boys explodes, lands right on his assault squad and he fails 3 of the 5 rolls. After a 10 minute laughing break we continue on. On turn 5 I get a Don't Press that - WAAAAGH and my hellhound runs right off the table, just as it made it to where it could have flamed his Command Platoon.

My second game tonight was awful, but other than the army I was fighting what really got me was that my Flamers FINALLY make it on the table turn 4, just to scatter the full 12 inches right into an assault marine unit, what a waste of 230 points.

I am sure this has been done before multiple times but I am wondering what sort of odd things have you had happen in your games? Anything that strikes you as funny, cute, sickening, whatever.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Son of LO
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    523 (x8)

20 Saurus charged a unit of skaven slaves. Slaves won the combat, the saurus broke, the slaves persued, the saurus were cut down.

I doubt that will ever happen again in a million years

Ciao

Stonehambey

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, I remember the days of fun with my old chaos army.
    10 noisemarines opening fire against imperial guard with sonic blasters for 3 turns and killing a grand total of 2 guardsmen.
    A full unit of nurgling bases getting shot at by an entire Space Marine Army and slithering unscathed in close combat on the last turn to defeat a devastator squad.
    Things like that.
    Eldars have always been a lot more reliable

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    525 (x8)

A grand and mighty Ogre Tyrant charges a unit of 10 Handgunners. 5 mighty attacks hitting on 3+, and rolls 5 1s. The handgunner didn't hurt the Tyrant but won by outnumbering, made him flee and cut him down as he ran!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    28 (x2)

42 Rapid Fire shots with my Necron Warriors......3 Hits on a 3+ :´(

2 Skinks remaining agains a Dark Elf Noble on Cold One they have to make a break test on -6 and roll Snake eyes .

"I could calculate your chance of survival, but you won't like it."
    "Shut up! Sit your ass down in that chair and DRINK YOUR GODDAMN TEA!" - Cid FFVII

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

16 or so Hormaguants charging an IG lascannon heavy weapon squad. After some terrible rolling on his part, the Guardsmen made all 5 armour saves, before clubbing one over the head with a lascannon. The hormaguants (who were out of synapse range) broke and ran.

I love that kind of stuff.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In the same game i saw lot of funny things, the funniest was when a tyrant and 2 gorger charged a Blood Dragon VC Count on Barded Horse, after the combat, both done nothing and the count lose the last wound he got because he was outnumbered lol

In the same game, it was a 2v2, my second opponent was using Terror causing creature, in the same turn he made my 3 skink squad of skinks flee out of the table... so i was only left with a priest, 40 saurus, 8 rider, and my Lord lol

+ Reply to Thread