Dark Vault Games Official Opening - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    425 (x7)

Dark Vault Games Official Opening

I want to say a special thank you to all the member of LO that have given me advice and helped me out with setting up my own store.

As of right now, Dark Vault Games is officially open! There is limited stock right now, but this will soon increase as more orders = more money to buy stock! Right now there is a range of hobby supplies like magnets and knifes etc. A full range of 40k codexes and a large selection of Eldar, Tyranid, Necron, Space Marine and Dark Angels.

Whats more, as a thanks to LO im giving 10 people a 5% off voucher. Simply pm me and ill set one up for you. (ill edit this post when all vouchers have been claimed.)

Thanks again everyone and I hope you drop by the store!

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    198 (x7)

Hey macey, just congratulation you on opening your store, I look forward to buying from there once you get more stock in, like some WHFB things and such. Good luck, I hope you do really well. Put GW out of business.

Quote Originally Posted by Aussie Bogan
    Teno, you are so godlike I almost creamed my pants!
    Tenozuma - The Burninator... I came, I saw, I posted.
    Dark Eldar player.

Feel free to PM if you want any advice or help with anything.
    Assume everything I say has a "what I think" disclaimer.

Hang out with all the other Aussie and NZ members at The ANZAC Clan.
    Need advice, want to talk warhammer or just want a laugh? Come on LO Chat. http://www.librarium-chat.com/

LO Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    695 (x8)

I thought i'd take the plunge with Dark Vault Games after chatting to Macewind on www.swchq.co.uk

He's a top bloke as far as i can tell (big nid fan, what do you expect), and the 10% cheaper prices are pretty much the going rate. The 5% extra voucher is handy, so snap one up if any are left.

Postage is reasonable, being first royal mail, its more reliable then maelstromgames 2nd class post (which if the post office lose, maelstrom won't honour your purchase, you have to click their terms and conditions agreeing to this beforew the order is processed) so for the sake of a couple of quid, i'd rather it turned up then run the risk of being out of pocket a couple of hundred quid.

Thats where you really save money, if you plan your purchases in advance and order big you can really make a killer saving.

I'm looking forward to watching DVG grow as a company.

I made a poster for macewind (because he's a cool guy), he might show it if you're lucky.

G

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    425 (x7)

lol, thanks Gareth, glad you were happy with your order.

Theres 9 vouchers left for you guys, so what are you waiting for! So far £200 worth of sales have been made in just 2 days and the first days orders arrived the next day!

Oh yea, and thanks for the poster!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    979 (x8)

Good poster bud!

Having already ordered stuff, I would like to apply for a "loyal customer" badge...

Seriously though, hope it goes well for you mate, and I shall definately be buying more stuff from you in the future

-t.
    minus_t's painting log! Now with: More Wolves and Blue Robots!
    Last updated 09/01/11

"Never before has another man made me want to go out and buy vasaline"~The Paint Monkey

"All I can remeber is Hazard stripes and -T's dusty brushes. ~danjones87

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

795 (x8)

Oh goody, congradulations on getting your new store up and running. It looks very good and the prices are cheaper! I will have to take a deeper poke around and comtemplate it all, drool,cheap things. Again very good.

+ Reply to Thread