Wargames Directory - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

7 (x0)

Wargames Directory

This isn't an advert - more an attempt to share what can become an excellent wargaming resource.

I realised recently that there isn't one decent Wargames related link database around that doesn't have hundreds of broken links. So I had a little rummage around some php script sites and found a pretty cool free web directory script. Which i've implemented into a website.

It's a very simple piece of kit which should really benefit the members of any site that wishes to use it as a links area. If you guys can take a few minutes to submit your favourite wargaming links we'll be able to build the webs largest Wargames Directory that relates to our hobby.

If you have a Gaming Club, personal gaming site or anything related to the hobby please submit your links - it's free, improves page rank and will bring extra traffic to your site.

Please check it out here.

2. Remove Advertisements

SW England
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

411 (x8)

Saying it is not an advert dont make it so, please read the rules, they clearly state the board policy on links, which is not unsympathetic and does allow you to post them appropriatly

Thread locked
    Everything you have been told is a lie!

Closed Thread