Forge World Open day, 1st April - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    York University, UK
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

37 (x1)

Forge World Open day, 1st April

Let's hope it's not an April Fools.

Taken from Forge World.

This Sunday, April 1st, Forge World will take over most of Warhammer World in Nottingham and spend the entire day showcasing exactly what we can offer to expand and supplement your hobby.
    The entire Forge World Design Studio team will be there to show you what they are working on. Want to see what theyre up to? Come along! As well as themed games of 40K from the worlds of Taros and Anphelion that you can bring along your own models and join in with, we have several tables of Aeronautica Imperialis for you to try out and play.
    I have just been told that we will have a significant section, if not ALL, of the eagerly awaited Imperial Armour Volume 5 - The Siege of Vraks there for you to leaf through too!
    More information.

Looks good, I myself certainly can't wait to see some of the new stuff. Will be interesting to see if there's a new Imperial Guard regiment coming out being as the Death Korps seem to have a more-or-less complete range of kit. Will any of you LO'ers be going along?

Current Projects:
    - Watch this space.

2. Remove Advertisements

Paintwater cup != tea mug catbarf's Avatar
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

55 (x2)

Unfortunately, being American, I'm nowhere near there... but I do recall seeing some Tallarn stuff on FW- special Rough Riders, Weapon Tems, and vehicle crew. The only thing they haven't released would be basic infantry, so that's probably next.
    If you think Mathammer doesn't work and dice cannot be predicted, there's a whole field of mathematics called probability that would like to disagree.

+ Reply to Thread