Where do people find opponents? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Where do people find opponents?

Well I live in southeastern Houston and they just closed down Horizan games, the store where I purchasad my warhammer and play in tournements. Unfortunately I don't think there are any Games Workshop stores anywhere near where I live so I don't have many people to play against.

Is there a website that locates games workshop locations by zip code?

Theres my friend who plays Space Marines and Tau but we have played eachother so many times that we know all of eachothers strategies. Where is the best place to find opponents? Finding people that want to play warhammer is hard. Now i'm afraid I wont be able to find ANY opponents.

Thanks.

"Drive me closer so I can hit them with my sword"!
    (Says the Officer manning the pintle mounted storm bolter to the tank driver)

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    168 (x5)

Well, if you mean Houston Texas, you are very lucky. Here is a list of all of the shops in the USA: Link

As you can see, there are like 4 GW stores in the Houston area, one in the Katy Mall and 3 in Houston. There is also a place on the site that finds independent retailers and hobby stores by state. Click on store listings on the left hand side.

Quote Originally Posted by The Paint Monkey
    I can't offer anything new here but I just laughed my arse off that LO has an Irish accent.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior47 View Post
    Well, if you mean Houston Texas, you are very lucky. Here is a list of all of the shops in the USA: Link

As you can see, there are like 4 GW stores in the Houston area, one in the Katy Mall and 3 in Houston. There is also a place on the site that finds independent retailers and hobby stores by state. Click on store listings on the left hand side.
    Thanks for the link, unfortunatly i live on the edge of south-east houston far away from those places. I guess they could be found in the independent retailers too. I went to the chart on the site. Does the red under warhammer 40k mean they have it there because not many of them have red dots

Thank you
    "Drive me closer so I can hit them with my sword"!
    (Says the Officer manning the pintle mounted storm bolter to the tank driver)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My Spotify

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    414 (x8)

You can also try our Opponent Search here

http://www.opponentsearch.com/search...5&city=Houston
    Blackhat's new blog network for terrain crafters!
    www.terraincrafters.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    467 (x8)

Here is a list of GW stockists (Independent retailers) in Texas.

You can call them to see if they host gaming.
    Cervantes: In order to attain the impossible, one must attempt the absurd.

+ Reply to Thread