A Letter To Bornindarkness - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok, BiD is clearly the biggest poser I know. First off, why would anyone wanna make an impression that their a stoner? Secondly have u seen the pic in his profile? He looks like a major tool. I don't have a problem with anyone else except him, and the Nazi thing was A JOKE!! Clearly he's not a stoner cause hes not chill enough to realize that. Also I dont know many stoners who are total sticklers for the rules like BiD is. Don't think he's a badass, he's just a major poser.

On a personal note to BiD,
    Tell the truth to these people, don't be a fag. You can keep banning me, and I can keep making new names, so go ahead and ban me faggit. Why don't you shave those pubes hanging over your mouth, hate to break it to you but trhat's what they look like. I don't know any warhammer freaks who are total badasses like you, you must be real tough.

Now everyone go ahead and kiss BiD's freckle and hairy mole covered ass. But be real people, you know that BiD is a total sham. And BiD, all you can do is ban me, you've got some real authority. I can make my own damn site and lie to people, just like you.

-Later fags

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Formerly BrotherAzriel Horus Lupercal's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    138 (x6)

you are a cheekey *****in *****, u are 1 a prik
    2 a jelos wanker

well guess wht, bid is now a m8 of mine, y is he my m8? caus he baned me and now i respect his authority so ***** off make ur own site caus no 1 cares!! loser!! ur de 1 who got a perminent ban!!!!
    PROUD TO BE IN THE BRITISH ARMY.
    ~~ Surrender and serve me in life, or die and slave for me in death~~

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by crippsi47@Feb 17 2004, 22:56
    Now everyone go ahead and kiss BiD's freckle and hairy mole covered ass.
    Hey you forgot Deamonic!

Hehe i wonder why you wonder why you keep getting banned :lol:
    A Promise to a dead man means nothing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    32 (x2)

Are you scared of him or something, cause everytime I see antoher of your hate post is right after BiD leaves.
    "As I walk through the valley of LO I fear no spammer, because I got the power to ban"

Of Trui and Gay

A Chaos Space Marines Diary

Svenska Rackham Sidan

troopseses!

Formerly BrotherAzriel Horus Lupercal's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    138 (x6)

hahahahahahahahahaah, just wait till, bid sees this, he will ban u again ahahaha LOSER!!
    PROUD TO BE IN THE BRITISH ARMY.
    ~~ Surrender and serve me in life, or die and slave for me in death~~

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    32 (x2)

Wow this is great! Is that a monkey typing back there behind the computer screen or did you just realise you don't have enough intelligence to be considered even a half-wit

As for Bid banning you screw that, you think he gets all the fun!!!

And as for you future dickheads who wish to have a go at bid, go ahead he love’s it and it makes pure fun entertainment for me...but oh yes this does result in a banning.

And another thing, don't have a go at fag's you discriminational pieace of mole from Bid's arse.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Seriously BiD is one of the mods i get on the most with. Im not kissing his freckle and hairy mole covered ass (even tho i have heard that it is like that) im just saying he seems to get on well with most people obviously with u as an exception.

Oh and after many long and interesting chats with him over drug use i can safely say the man is no stranger to the blessed and most holyest of herbs.

So to cripsi just chill out, ask BiD why he keeps banning you or whatever and try not to get banned again.
    <span style='color:red'>&quot;Right lads, lets make a tactical advance to the rear of our posistion&quot;
    &quot;Errr do you mean run away?&quot;
    &quot;Thats the one&quot;</span>

&quot;Oh man, look at that.&quot;
    &quot;Where?&quot;
    &quot;Over there, by that river of boiling souls.&quot;
    &quot;Well I&#39;ll be damned... it&#39;s a Starbucks.&quot;

<a href='http://www.freewebs.com/ravensdark/' target='_blank'>THE SOUL REAVERS</a>
    <a href='http://www.freewebs.com/gaeisia/index.htm' target='_blank'>GAESIA</a>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow, someone is quite *****y, poor kiddo doesn&#39;t like getting banned.
    You know its quite easy not to get banned, you simply don&#39;t act like a jackass and WHAM, all of a sudden your not getting your ass banned.
    Quite frankly you can&#39;t really tell anyone that BiD is lying about anything. Why? Because you don&#39;t know him at all, your just guessing because your *****ed off.
    As well your applying sterotypes to weed smokers, i&#39;v met plenty of *****ed up *****ed off weed smokers in my time.

On a personal note, I&#39;d never kiss anyones ass, I don&#39;t need too as i&#39;d much rather people like and respect me on my own merits, not on how much ass I take suck into my mouth while trying to get ahead.
    I do however from the bit i&#39;v talked with BiD thing he&#39;s a good guy as far as I can find.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    50 (x8)

Wow, you can make your own site and lie to people&#33; I&#39;m so impressed. Clearly you have understood not a single thing. Unlike the miserable excuse for a semi intelligentorganism that you are, I don&#39;t have to make up bullcrap about myself.
    I smoke weed, a lot, and clearly you have never even seen it, otherwise you&#39;d know perfectly well that me being *****ed off is quite possible, even while stoned as hell.
    I suggest you go to a kindergarden and try to make some friends, who knows, the one on one communication with one of your own intellect might do you good. Ta ta.
    Ze titles yez...
    When in doubt,
    Smite.
    <SilverMane> I would trust BID with my life
    <SilverMane> HEIL BID!
    <Adrian-> BiD is Omnipotent; All Knowing, All Powerful!
    <Scary_Troopers> I see you as an optimist, GT. : D

But what of the midgets!?
    =]Front in favour of Moderation of the Harshest kind.[=

Closed Thread