GW Auctions (share the stories) - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Level 20 Alpharius Handbag of Joy's Avatar
    Sydney, Australia
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

22 (x1)

GW Auctions (share the stories)

Hello All, your favourite bag is here to engage the general community into an act of socialite behaviour through new topic proposal of which I believe has not been touched conversanally as of yet by the virtual pixelated hands of of this here internet forum.

Anywho to the point, I do not know about the U.S.A, but here in Australia, GW has been having Auctions of unsellable stock for the month of May (usually just damaged boxes which is purely cosmetic for the box in which the components come in) and well the starting prices of these lots have been from my experience quite shockingly low which is unusual to see in GW's greedy money sucking schemes.

\So I was wondering for those of you who have experienced these wonderfully interactive auctions if you would be kind enough to engage us into a minute of your life by sharing with us these tales of strange smells and colours.

I'll get things rolling, I was in the Sydney City Store of Australia today and attended the auction which lasted for a rough half hour. I firstly bid on a commander and a scout blister pack (snipers) which I didn't really have my heart set on but they were going for 12 dollars so how could I resist, in the end I didn't get it but I did however manage to pocket two commanders and a snipers scout squad (box set) for 32 dollars, which means many spare bits for conversions for me =). Other things i found of interest were two other lots. The first a Land Raider Crusader which started at 26 dollars and sold at 70 (in Aus they cost 95). And finally a lot including a Predator, a Commander and a Terminator Squad which started at 30 dollars and sold at approximatly 80 to 100 dollars, I can't quite remember.

Thank you O great and powerful Karmoonite community of LO, please have your own input as that is the only way this thread can keep living, or not, whichever way this may go my self esteem will depend on it and denying me this attention shall send me on a neverending world wide search for pickled goods and services.

Last edited by Handbag of Joy; May 6th, 2007 at 14:43.

Quote Originally Posted by swntzu
    What's volition? Sounds like an STI.

+ Reply to Thread