Welcome to Librarium Online!
Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!
Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!
Ok from most of my posts people can see that what i mainly talk about is FW why because thee by far the most scary things that have ever stood on the battle field (and biggest too) so i have two game ideas that i think you guys should judge
1. a fw bloodthirster VS a warhound titen i need to know who whould win
2. if all of the fw greater daemons got into a rumble who would be the last one standing
1) titan, they can level cities.
2) the unclean one ( they dont stand more like crawl on his belly. )
I would have to say in my own opinion.
1.the blood thirster because shure dont get me rong a titen is unstopable at range but once he is in cc its a sitting duck.
2. its a close fight but i think it would be the thirster again but only by one possably 2 wounds.
Cmon i need more opinions on this i need perspective.
1. Going to have to go with the bloodthurster becouse once it gets into hand to hand the titen is finished and cant do much to fight back.
2.I agree with the unclean one. That is a realy sweet beast.
Record with my Necrons
W:2 D:0 L:0
2st game: vs Chaos result: Win :p
It's a friggin' titan, it's half a kilometre tall. It wins by stepping on the Bloodthirster and shouting "Boosh!" at the top of its artificial lungs.
Great Unclean One. Technically unkillable.
The above poster = Totally a member of the Fluff Masters Clan. Click here for fluff pwnage.
Come, sons of LO! Kneel before Poodle!
Mr_Wayne: "Some people believe that the World Eaters do not field any ranged weaponry. Those people often die at a distance."
though if that titan doesn't work, get the really big ones. I don't think FW has even tried to make those yet.
1. Titan. CC or not it still can level a FW bloodthirster pretty quickly with sheer amount of firepower. I don't think the bloodthirster will make it far enough to hit him.
2. Great Unclean One. Because Nurgle owns all.
Raven Claws Space Marine Chapter........2500 points
Waagh Rotskrag (in building process)
Member of the Fluffmaster Clan
titan rules means that whilst it is a bit of a jeapardy for a squad to engage in close combat, it will manage to put 1 wound per 3 turns at best on the blood thirster, which in turn will tear the titan appart, on the other hand, if they start at opposite ends of the battle files, 10 shot twin linked rending weaponry is VERY rude
Everything you have been told is a lie!