Regemental Bases - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Regemental Bases

Well ive got a question for all of my fellow hobbiest/gamers out there. What do you think about the Regemental bases? You know, the ones that can fit a full rank of five guys on a single base? Good idea? Bad idea? Do you use them, or evoid them?

Oh.. but i dont look so good with all those.. tentaclly things..

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i love them, only way ill play fantasy, i cant stand trying to rank up 20+ single models

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes? Cyric the Mad's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    706 (x8)

They're almost a necessity. I even build movement trays for the units that don't fit on the normal ones. Trying to move a fully ranked-up unit without the trays is a frustrating process, and an easy way to damage your models.

You can buy the GW ones to keep things easy for yourself, but alternatives can be built pretty easily. Plasticard and balsa wood work, though you can substitute the balsa wood with leftover sprue parts if you'd like. Plus, adding texture and color to the movement tray can be a nice touch for your army.

+ Reply to Thread