I was hoping to get some opions from seasoned GK players. Im looking to start a new army soon and im looking for something new stratigy wise. I already play Tau and Orks. From an outsiders prospective GK seem very different. 1. unlike the orks, they have very few yet powerful units. And 2. unlike tau the are not constantly retreating and getting wrecked in CC. So here come the questions, feel free to answer any of them.
1. Why do you enjoy playing GK?
2. Is it possible to avoid using Dreaknights? (i don't like them)
3. What is you favorite unit, and why?
4. How would you advice starting the army? (i would likely do a bulk online buy aiming for a 1000-1500 point list) But
waht units are best to start with, and are there sneaky ways of getting them for cheaper?
5. Do you enjoy another army that you would recommend, that is rich in strategy?
Basically i want to start something new, but i dont want an army thats no fun to play and is powerful. (not into power gaming) Because i really do enjoy my Tau becuase of the intense thinking that needs to be done for each turn.
Any and all advice is greatly appreciated.