+Musician (112pts)

White Lions x 9
+Musician (141pts)

Rare:

Bolt Thrower

Bolt Thrower

Total: 996pts

No individual points costs of units without upgrades in future please. - GN out
Spearelves defending BTs, one mage with reavers, annoying one flank. The other with lions hopefully close to a wood on the other flank. Very noisy army with all the musicians. Any comments, ideas?

See less See more
#2 ·
Lovely army look.

Really shows off the nature of a good magic strong army. I would personally drop 5 of the spearmen, to gain a standard for them, and a couple more White lions to give you a front rank of 6, but apart from that, this looks like a lot of fun.

Let us know how it plays

ninja out

#5 ·
I just see you having a very difficult time winning or even staying on the board with this army. Most armies will have some fast moving elements(even at 1k) which can hurt the RBT. Once you lose those - you're toast. Reavers go down really easy in combat and to shooting. White Lions should be a tough nut to crack, but like the spearmen, I see them getting surrounded and overwhelmed. Magic, in my opinion, has no place in low point games. You can't get a decent amount of power dice without spending points that you need to just have bodies onthe board. You only have 6pd, and the enemy is going to have anywhere from 2-4 at least. That means you're spending a 1/3 of your points of your army to get 1 spell off, maybe 2 small spells. If you take High magic, it will be very difficult to get the more offensive spells (high casting value) off. I think you'd be better with a noble with grt wpn, armor of caledor and guardian phoenix and more troops. Your general will be tough to kill and then you'll have room for more bodies

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.