High Elf Warhost 2250pts - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Glasgow, Scotland
    3 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

211 (x5)

High Elf Warhost 2250pts

Hello, I just started collecting high elves since there release and Just posting up a test list, Having played empire for 5 years, Ill need to get used to not having 150-200 men on the bored in 2250 game so anyways here we go.

High Elf Warhost

Prince, Star Lance, Vambraces of Defence, Echanted Shield, Dragon Armour, Mounted on Moon Dragon – 564

Mage, 2 dispel scrolls – 140

15 lothern sea guard, standard, musician, sea master, shields, warbanner – 245
    15 lothern sea guard, standard, musician, sea master, shields – 220

14 phoenix guard, standard bearer, musician, keeper of the flame. Skeinsliver – 265
    15 white lions, standard, musican, guardian, lion standard, gem of courage – 290

Lion chariot of charce

2 repeater bolt throwers

Total 2249

Very small army but with some shooting and good combat units and characters i should hopefully do well. So say what you wish about the list its only a test list after all.

Thanks guy/gals.

Last edited by gingerninja; December 3rd, 2007 at 12:57. Reason: points

2. Remove Advertisements

Now 17% more helpful gingerninja's Avatar
    In the ninja lab.......of course it exists!!!!
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

262 (x7)

Hmm. Looks small, but ok, it's a High elf army, so that isn't new.

My biggest worry is the speed issue. You have 2 units (dragon and chariot) that are quick, but will pull away from your lines really quickly, leaving the rest of your army to advance, or stay back an be shot, (while shooting of course).

Personally I would drop 1 of the bolt throwers for 2 eagles, so that you have some more anti artilery troops. They will allow you to proceed to the target under less fire.

I am also unsure of the Dragon combination. I will think on that and edit my post when I have a decent combination.

ninja out
    New LOChat functions now avaliable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheredanine View Post
    Dr Gingerninjas therapy room for kids with a poor grasp of both english and Warhammer, please take a ticket from nurse deciever

Need a list designed for any Fantasy army: Click Here

+ Reply to Thread