2k allround list - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2k allround list

Lord-1) Prince, blade of leaping gold, armour of caledor

Heros-1) Noble, lance, heavy armour, shield, barded steed

-2) Mage lv1, 2 dispel scrolls

-3) Mage lv1, anullian crystal

Core-1) 19 spearmen, full command *Mage here

-2) 19 spearmen, full command *Mage here

Special-1) 5 dragon princes *Noble here

-2) 10 silver helms, full command

-3)19 pheonix guard, champion and standard bearer *Prince here

Rare-1) Repeater bolt thower

-2) Repeater bo;t thower

-3) Great eagle

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    69 (x1)

Quote Originally Posted by austin1985 View Post
    Lord-1) Prince, blade of leaping gold, armour of caledor

Heros-1) Noble, lance, heavy armour, shield, barded steed

-2) Mage lv1, 2 dispel scrolls

-3) Mage lv1, anullian crystal

Core-1) 19 spearmen, full command *Mage here

-2) 19 spearmen, full command *Mage here

Special-1) 5 dragon princes *Noble here

-2) 10 silver helms, full command

-3)19 pheonix guard, champion and standard bearer *Prince here

Rare-1) Repeater bolt thower

-2) Repeater bo;t thower

-3) Great eagle
    Looks like a pretty good list although the only unit that sticks out to me is the ten-strong Silver Helms. These really aren't that great anymore compared with other choices you can make in terms of cavalry. I'd be tempted to drop this unit to do the following:

1) Either get another unit of 5 Dragon Princes or a six-strong unit of Ellyrian Reavers.

2) Buy Another Great Eagle

3) Get some magic items (e.g. Skeinsliver, Guardian Phoenix) on the Noble.

Hope that helps!

Q
    8Y
    Was this post helpful? Please click the Thumbs Up button to the left if it was. Cheers!

Quannum, funkin' out in every way. Since 1987.

LO Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    160 (x7)

Quote Originally Posted by Quannum View Post
    Looks like a pretty good list although the only unit that sticks out to me is the ten-strong Silver Helms. These really aren't that great anymore compared with other choices you can make in terms of cavalry. I'd be tempted to drop this unit to do the following:

1) Either get another unit of 5 Dragon Princes or a six-strong unit of Ellyrian Reavers.

2) Buy Another Great Eagle

3) Get some magic items (e.g. Skeinsliver, Guardian Phoenix) on the Noble.

Hope that helps!

Q
    8Y
    or. . . bulk up your magic phase. Add a silver wand and the banner of sorcery and you can actually cast some spells. I think silver helms will still be useful, they are much cheaper and a unit of 6 with the warbanner still packs a punch, esp in combination with spearmen in the front/flank. I think your prince would be better off with a great weapon than the 7 str 4 attacks. str 6 kills things, str4 barely scratches the surface on knights or T4+ units/heroes. Just dropping 4-5 silver helms and the leaping gold blade leaves lots of points to buy useful upgrades like magic levels, reaver bow or radiant gem of hoeth on the prince, banner of sorcery, etc.

Now 17% more helpful gingerninja's Avatar
    In the ninja lab.......of course it exists!!!!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    262 (x7)

Quote Originally Posted by buckero0 View Post
    or. . . bulk up your magic phase. Add a silver wand and the banner of sorcery and you can actually cast some spells. I think silver helms will still be useful, they are much cheaper and a unit of 6 with the warbanner still packs a punch, esp in combination with spearmen in the front/flank. I think your prince would be better off with a great weapon than the 7 str 4 attacks. str 6 kills things, str4 barely scratches the surface on knights or T4+ units/heroes. Just dropping 4-5 silver helms and the leaping gold blade leaves lots of points to buy useful upgrades like magic levels, reaver bow or radiant gem of hoeth on the prince, banner of sorcery, etc.
    I think he has kept the magic as a defensive measure in this army, so extending that phase might not be the best bet.

I agree with changing the lords weapon. Without the armour of the gods, that weapon won't do you any good unless you know you are fighting a mass toughness 3 army, such as skaven. I would suggest the great weapon as a good start. This would give you points to bulk up the lords defence. The vambraces of defence will make him hard to kill, as well as making him hit hard.

I would also change the 10 Silver helms for 6 Dragon Princes with a musician and champ, and add a musician to the other unit. Any spare points could then get you the second eagle.

ninja out
    New LOChat functions now avaliable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheredanine View Post
    Dr Gingerninjas therapy room for kids with a poor grasp of both english and Warhammer, please take a ticket from nurse deciever

Need a list designed for any Fantasy army: Click Here

+ Reply to Thread