2x1.5k High Elves help needed! - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2x1.5k High Elves help needed!

Noble-141
    lance
    heavvy armour
    barded elven steed
    shield
    Temakor's gauntlets

Dragon mage-435
    lvl 2
    the gem of sunfire
    guardian phoenix

16 archers-201
    full command

14-archers-179
    full command

2 Tiranoc chariots-170

2 Lion chariots-280

5 Dragon princes-200
    Full command

RBT-100

Total=1506
    or

Noble-141
    lance
    heavy armour
    shield
    barded elven steed
    temakador's gauntlets

Mage-160
    lvl 2
    silver wand
    jewel of the dusk

15 archers-190
    full command

14 archers-179
    full command

15 spearmen-160
    full command

2 Tiranoc chariots-170

2 Lion chariots-280

5 Dragon princes-200
    full command

10 White lions-180
    full command

RBT-100

Total=1495

Which do u think would be most effective or how could i change them? Need feedback8Y

Do not make the blade an extension of yourself, for a weapon does not think or feel it only acts.
    So make yourself an extension of the blade, for only then can you master the true path of the warrior.....-Jain Zar

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Personally i would prefere the second list but then i don't like dragon mages. It depends on what you intend to do. I would ceratinly loose the commands on both of the archer units and take them both down to 10 men. I would replace at least one unit of charriots with a second unit of DP's, I would also loose the full command from the DP's just keeping the musicians if you are going to use two DP units, the DP's IMHO work better in pairs one hitting from the front one from the flanks. If however you intend to keep only one units of DP's take them up to 6 with a full command and warbanner. Charriots generally are not very resilient even against basic bowfire, and therefore i would replace both units and bulk up your DP's, spearmen and elite infantry. However this is only an oppinion and you have to game with an army you are happy with, good luck and have fun!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    125 (x4)

Hi

First list:

*IMO you need magic defence. As your only caster, I think the dragon mage should have a dispel scroll instead of the gem.
    *Thats very many, weird numbered archers. I think 30 archers is way too much. I rarely field more than 10 of them. If you really want that many archers you should split them in three groups of 10 with no command except maybe musician as a points filler.
    *SO...MANY...CHARIOTS... Against a shooty army these won't stand a chance. Drop the Tiranocs for a unit of 12 elite infantry (your choice)

Rest is fine.

Much of the same goes for the second list as well. Archers, chariots and your mage. Your mage has got two arcane items. Drop wand and give him a dispel scroll. It pleases me to see that you have brought in some spearmen in here as well.

Hope it helped.
    5000p. High Elves
    1000p. Eldar

+ Reply to Thread