tournement amry 2300 points - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

9 (x1)

tournement amry 2300 points

Hello i am a new player to warhammer FB came over from 40k and i am looking to play in a upcomming tournement next week i will be reciving about 6000 points of high elves from somebody that is selling their models and the tournement is at the end of august so i figured (because its a first timers tourney) id be ready by then exept i have no idea how to feild high elves so could anybody give me a hand in making a list (and the tournement rules state no special characters) and helping me decide what themes they should be in .... i mean u dont have to but if you could that would be great

Skulls For The Skull Throne !

2. Remove Advertisements

Now 17% more helpful gingerninja's Avatar
    In the ninja lab.......of course it exists!!!!
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

262 (x7)

Hello Raltor,

There is actually a thread for this. Here is a link to it: High Elf Army Builder (High Elves Armybuilder)

If you have a list of the models that you are receiving and a total of the points you need they might be able to help.

ninja out
    New LOChat functions now avaliable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheredanine View Post
    Dr Gingerninjas therapy room for kids with a poor grasp of both english and Warhammer, please take a ticket from nurse deciever

Need a list designed for any Fantasy army: Click Here

+ Reply to Thread