2000pts Sea Guard List - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    I AM the Evil Twin! Jared van Kell's Avatar
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    1466 (x8)

2000pts Sea Guard List

I was reading through my old Storm of Chaos book and I was inspired to create a Lothern Sea Guard list. The list is that of Aislinn's own army with Aislinn on a dragon and a core of Sea Guard and Bolt Throwers. The other units in the list represent units responding to Aislinn's call to arms as they rush to defend the shores of Ulthuan.
    I have also noticed that in terms of money this list is quite cheap costing about £175 to buy as all of the units are plastic. (Use WE Glade Riders to represent Ellyrian Reavers.)

The Sea Lord Aislinn

High Elf Prince- Handweapon, Starlance, Dragon armour, Shield, Helm of Fortune, Star Dragon.

Cythel the Storm Caller

High Elf Mage- Handweapon, Extra level, 2 Dispell scrolls, Silver Wand.

Saphire Company

18 Lothern Sea Guard- Handweapons, Spears, Bows, Shields, Light armour, Full command.

Emerald Company

18 Lothern Sea Guard- Handweapons, Spears, Bows, Shields, Light armour, Full command.

Diamond Company

10 Lothern Sea Guard- Handweapons, Spears, Bows, Shields, Light armour, Musician.

The Riders of Liathel

5 Ellyrian Reavers- Handweapons, Spears, Bows, Light armour, Elven Steeds.

Maedan and Altoroth

Lion Chariot of Chrace- Crew have handweapons and greatweapons. Chariot is pulled by 2 war lions.

Orrinor and Huathar

Lion Chariot of Chrace- Crew have handweapons and greatweapons. Chariot is pulled by 2 war lions.

Unnering Fate

Repeater Bolt Thrower- Crew have handweapons and light armour.

Whilsting Death

Repeater Bolt Thrower- Crew have handweapons and light armour.

Total 2000pts

Let me know what you think.

JvK

Basically life sucks, there is only war and you're probably gonna get eaten by Tyranids, have fun.

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/2/trek_hmm.gif

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Now 17% more helpful gingerninja's Avatar
    In the ninja lab.......of course it exists!!!!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    262 (x7)

The only units I am not sure about are the Lion chariots.

Personally I like the outlay of this list, but perhaps you could modify it to include some great eagles, as a flying distraction, and some shadow warriors to represent the sea rangers from the old list.

The chariots do provide you with some hard hitters, but if you can keep the dragon alive, he should do that job for you, combined with the cheaper Tiranoc chariots.

Great list though.

ninja out
    New LOChat functions now avaliable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheredanine View Post
    Dr Gingerninjas therapy room for kids with a poor grasp of both english and Warhammer, please take a ticket from nurse deciever

Need a list designed for any Fantasy army: Click Here

I AM the Evil Twin! Jared van Kell's Avatar
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    1466 (x8)

Quote Originally Posted by gingerninja View Post
    The only units I am not sure about are the Lion chariots.

Personally I like the outlay of this list, but perhaps you could modify it to include some great eagles, as a flying distraction, and some shadow warriors to represent the sea rangers from the old list.

The chariots do provide you with some hard hitters, but if you can keep the dragon alive, he should do that job for you, combined with the cheaper Tiranoc chariots.

Great list though.

ninja out
    Thanks. The only reason I've included the Lion Chariots in the list is because I do not have any Tiranoc ones. I am tempted however to include some units of Shadow Warriors as I know how nasty these guys can be if used right. I will have a look at the list again and see how I do.

JvK
    Basically life sucks, there is only war and you're probably gonna get eaten by Tyranids, have fun.

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/2/trek_hmm.gif

+ Reply to Thread