Getting Back Into HE. 2250 pt list. - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Getting Back Into HE. 2250 pt list.

I've been out of the game for a while and just picked up the new codex. I came up with this list for a game scheduled this weekend. Should be a 2v2 with chaos hordes, wood elves and tomb kings.
    Teams will be random.

Teclis XXX

Caradryan XXX

Noble 165
    -Barded Steed, Great Weapon, Shield, Heavy Armor
    -Reaver Bow, Talisman of Loec

20x Spearmen 230
    -Full Command, Lion Banner

10x Archers XXX

20x Pheonix Guard 405

-Full Command, Banner of Sorcery, Skeinsilver

5 Dragon Princes XXX

5 Dragon Princes XXX

5 Shadow Warriors XX

4 Repeater Bolt Throwers XXX

Total: 2250 Exactly

Defensive strategy. Spearmen and Pheonix Guard should hold center with Dragon Princes as flankers. Teclis can hide with pheonix guard and dominate the magic phase. I'll take high magic since it seems so utterly perfect now. Ward saves on both main infantry units is beautiful, add in stubborn? Wow. Combined with the raw power of great damage spells and support like arrow attraction, I should be sitting high and mighty casting many spells a turn. Four repeaters, reaver bow and archers should be able to destroy big threats while hammer and anvil can take down what reaches the lines. Thoughts?

Please do not post individual points costs of units without upgrades or characters in future - GN out

Last edited by gingerninja; August 7th, 2008 at 10:35. Reason: Points

+ Reply to Thread