1500 points HE Cracian army - frendly - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1500 points HE Cracian army - frendly

this is my HE army list

HEROES
    -Noble, additional hand weapon, heavy armour,guardian phoenix, helm of fortune 143p
    -Mage, lv.2, jewell of the dusk 150p

CORE
    - 14 Spearman, fc 151p

SPECIAL
    - 5 Dragon princes, fc, banner of Ellyrion 215p
    - 10 White lions, fc 180p
    - Lion chariot 140p
    - Lion chariot 140p

RARE
    - 2x RBT 200p

TOTAL
    1499p

??Can someone give me some good advise??

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Benevolent Dictator CaptainSarathai's Avatar
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    1480 (x8)

Quote Originally Posted by veringmeier View Post
    this is my HE army list

HEROES
    -Noble, additional hand weapon, heavy armour,guardian phoenix, helm of fortune 143p
    drop the additional hand weapon, and give him either a shield, or a great weapon. If you give him a shield, you can get him a magic sword too. That's going to get him a better save than he'd normally have, because you can use the shield against archers.
    -Mage, lv.2, jewell of the dusk 150p
    This isn't enough magic to make you an offensive threat. I'd drop this guy to Lvl1 and give him 2 scrolls. It's just a little cheaper/better.

CORE
    - 14 Spearman, fc 151p
    I'm assuming that the Noble goes in this unit? Might just want to swap that noble for Korhil. He's a 3points cheaper than the noble and not only fluffy, but also a bit better in this unit.

SPECIAL
    - 5 Dragon princes, fc, banner of Ellyrion 215p
    best bet on these guys is a warbanner. They are likely acting on their own or as flankers. Bump them to 6 (standard msu size) and give them the warbanner. In addition, their champion can net you an item like the dragon horn or skiensliver.
    no complaint here, except that once again, your champions can carry magic items.
    - Lion chariot 140p
    - Lion chariot 140p
    drop the lion chariots. A single cannonball can take one of these out, and they are easily shot with weapons like bows and handguns. For 280, you could get another cavalry unit with points to spare, or add a unit of White Lions and a second mage. Or use the points in the rest of the army for the other changes.
    RARE
    - 2x RBT 200p
    no complaints here either
    TOTAL
    1499p

??Can someone give me some good advise??
    The list isn't bad for a first try, but I'm just pointing out some of the common pitfalls in new lists.
    Pts Values for AoS here!

Nippon Armybook: Isuu, Scribd, and free at Google Docs

+ Reply to Thread