1000 points, themed and fluffy - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

12 (x1)

1000 points, themed and fluffy

So, here's my High Elven list. I'm pretty much new to the race and I just thought to include everything I liked the looks of, and then decide how to get the best out of 'em.

Level 2 upgrade, Ring of Fury

10 Archers

10 Swordmasters of Hoeth
    Full Command

10 Silver Helms
    Shields, Full Command

5 Shadow Warriors
    Shadow walker

Repeater Bolt Thrower

Great Eagle

I know, I should have a Noble as a general and I should use Dragon Princes over the Silver Helms any day. BUT, it just so happens that the Ring of Fury, in my experience, has been one devastating trinket against any basic infantry. AND, the Silver Helms were my first High Elven unit I got, and they have some emotional value *sigh*. The Shadow warriors and Eagles have their own story. After the great eagle slew one of their brothers at the mountains afar, they've been hunting 'the one that roams the skies' for many years (that's the story squeezed, alot).
    On to the tactics: Well, I don't have one. Eagle and the Shadow warriors harass the enemy, Archers and the Bolt thrower smite the enemies from afar with the Mage, and the Silver helms storm forward, and... do something... very, very, elven -ish... stuff.

Last edited by Clearasil; October 4th, 2008 at 20:20.

+ Reply to Thread