Welcome to Librarium Online!
Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!
Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!
- Mage #1lvl2, Elven Steed, Guardian Phoenix (5+W)
- Mage #2lvl2, Silver wand, Jewel of the dusk, Guardian Phoenix (5+W)
- Spearmen #1 (twenty)Full Command, Lion Standard. (immune fear and terror)
- Spearmen #2 (twenty)Full Command
- Phoenix Guard (twenty)full Command, Keeper of fire has Armor of Caledor (2+save)
- White Lions of Chrace (twenty)Full Command
- Silver Helms (eight)Full Command + shield = 2+
- Dragon Princes of Caledor (6)Full CommandTotal points2246
i play with a very diverse group and i think this would be a very solid list to run against most. but heck i am extremely open to new ideas that and if you use any online figure slang please lengthen it for me hence i don't get online much i figure it all out. Thnks a bunch
It's good to see more high elf players. There's not many new folk coming through what with the new lists.
First of all, let's get the legality issues sorted. You can never have a single magic item appear more than once in your list. That is to say that you cannot have two guardian phoenixes as you have here.
Right, now on to the list. I am not a fan of special characters and caradryan is my least favourite. The only real use for him is as a bodyguard for Teclis. I would advise against him and tooling up a battle standard bearer with great weapon, armour of caledor and possibly guardian phoenix.
Korhil is decent but quite overpriced. Generally the best option is to stick him in the phoenix guard to make them stubborn. This is quite powerful. As for ward saves on the mages, it's unneccesary. Sticking them in the spearmen units would be better and cheaper.
As for the dragon princes, 6 with full command is one option which is quite popular. I don't particularly like silver helms but if you have the models then go for it. Running them 10 stron is a good plan but do remember that they are just standard elves on horses.
Do consider bolt throwers and eagles as they are particularly powerful options.
So i think that this list is much better, and i don't play eagles because i own none.Hero's
- Noble (In Sword Masters)Battle Standard, Armor of Caledor, GW, Radiant Gem of Hoeth.
- Korhil (in Phoenix Guard)
- Mage #1 (in Spearmen #1)lvl2, ring of fury
- Mage #2 (in Spearmen 2)lvl2, Silver wand, Jewel of the dusk,
- Spearmen #1 (20x)Full Command,
- Spearmen #2 (20x)Full Command
- Phoenix Guard (20x)full Command, Amulet of Light (units attacks at magical)
- Sword Masters (20x)Full Command
- Silver Helms (10x)Full Command + shield = 2+ save
- Dragon Princes of Caledor (6x)Full CommandNotesI believe that the noble needs a bit of explaining, I plan on only using him for Shield of Saphery and possibly if I am in no danger drain magic to annoy the enemy. My sword masters are just in the open for shooting and it kills them until I get over there and 2 saves in the first or second round of combat will save a lot of them since they drop pretty fast on a bad roll lol. And he can cast for other units to but he will be the last to cast to make sure he gets it. and the extra dispel dice is nice to
I like it but I prefer whit lions more killing power which would make your list very offenive good but your nobel has to many magic iems 50 point limit
This is much better! It's not my kind of list but it looks like it has an aim now.
I'd personally run the swordmasters 6 by 3 and the spearmen 7 by 3 (with character).
It's really down to you to playtest and refine now.
you cant have Silver wand, Jewel of the dusk on same mage, there both arcane items and no charicter can carry more then one