1500 points - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 1500 points

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1500 points

- mage, lv2, annulian crystal(1)
    - mage, lv2(2)

- 17 spearmen, f.c.(2)
    - 10 archers

- 11 white lions, f.c, warbanner or lion standard, (1)
    - 5 dragon princes, f.c, banner of ellyrion
    - lion chariot
    - tyranoc chariot
    - 5 shadow warriors, walker

- rbt
    - great eagle

total 1495

tactic: white lions and spearmen will hold the line in the middle with the lion chariot, the tyranoc chariot will take a flank and the dragon princes will take the other. now I hope that mage (2) with lore of light gets spell nr. 6, so he will strike if the centre is in combat. mage (1) has high magic and gives the white lions a 5+ ward save in combat.
    at that time the lion chariot will charge form behind and the dragon princes and the tyranoc chariot will flank the rest of the opponent's army. the bolt thrower and archers will fire at the enemy's archers and the eagle and shadow warriors will take small units of scouts or single characters and mages.

??what do you guys think, will it work??
    please give some advise if it doesn't

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pretty good list but if i were you I would change a few things. First off i would suggest giving one of your mages a seer staff because you mentioned that you wanted him to have the #6 spell in light. This way it gives you a lot more flexibility since you know what spells that mage will have before the game begins. Im also not sure if the annulian crystal will work that well since not every army will take magic in this lower point game. Maybe just give him a scroll instead then give him the silver wand so he can have 3 spells (better chance of getting the spells you want and more flexibiliy). If you want more magic you could give your white lions the banner of sorcery so you could really over power your enemy in magic. All you would have to do to make these changes is change the lion chariot to a regular chariot and take the musician out of the dragon princes and the champion out of the shadow warriors(i think that would be enough). Other than that good job.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

that is some good advise, i made a new list and i think it's better than the old one

mage, lv2, scroll, silverwand(1)
    mage, lv2. seerstaf(2)

17 spearmen, f.c, mage (1)
    10 archers

11 white lions, f.c, mage (2), banner of sorcery
    lion chariot
    tyranoc chariot
    5 dragon princes, drake master, standard bearer
    5 shadow warriors, walker

great eagle
    rbt

exactly 1500 points and i can keep the lion chariot and shadow walker.
    p.s: i really like the white lions and the lion chariot, so they just have to be in this list

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the list will probly do very well, if you don't miscast often or badly but that is the chance we take with magic. i'm not sure i like the FC on the white lions, but since you want the banner you should keep it. you'll have to be carefull with the timing of the tyanoc chariot and the DP since the Dp can out pass it.

+ Reply to Thread