2250 competitive - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

3 (x1)

2250 competitive

this is an army im using in a campaign
    so far ive enjoyed the success of 2 massacres but im wondering if it could be improved

Prince: Star dragon, armour of caledor, talisman of loec,vambraces of defence, great weapon
    Mage: L2 scroll ring of corin
    mage: L2 scroll
    20 spearmen FC
    20 spearmenFC
    12 archers
    2 tiranoc chariots
    6 reavers with bows and spears and musician
    6 shadow warriors
    great eagle
    3 RBTs

main tactic has been: delay enemy from marching, shoot and magic lots
    dragon takes on costly units and characters
    chariots combine with infantry if anything gets through

2. Remove Advertisements

2 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

34 (x2)

i would drop the archers (as you have enough shooting with 3 RBT's) and add some more reavers, and an extra shadow warrior.

i think it's a very nice list though i don't like the star dragon build, but that's just personal
    'Its better to have a swordmaster and not need her help, then to need her help and not have her'
    Byjugo's WIP Thread

Now 17% more helpful gingerninja's Avatar
    In the ninja lab.......of course it exists!!!!
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

262 (x7)

This looks like an interesting list. There are maybe small tweaks that you could put in here and there to make it slightly more effective, such as the following:

1) Change the great weapon on the Lord to a Lance. It gives a +2 bonus to strength on the charge, where as, because the Lord is mounted, he only gets the +1 strength from the great weapon, and if your lord is in protracted combats, I think something is wrong.

2) Drop 2 archers. There is no need for them to be that large. 10 is all that is needed.

3) Personally I would drop the bows from the reavers, as they are more likely to be redirecting charges and march blocking than shooting.

These changes might just give you the points to make the spearmen units 23 strong, so they stand 24 strong with mages in, increasing their attack output and survivability.

That is all.

ninja out
    New LOChat functions now avaliable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheredanine View Post
    Dr Gingerninjas therapy room for kids with a poor grasp of both english and Warhammer, please take a ticket from nurse deciever

Need a list designed for any Fantasy army: Click Here

+ Reply to Thread