first high elf list 2k based on sea guard - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

19 (x1)

first high elf list 2k based on sea guard

Hi everyone!

This is my first post on the high elf forum and I going to start with a list ive been working on for a while but I need some experienced players to tell me it its going to work practically.Its based around lsg and Chrace(thats were white lions come from isnt it?).Anyway here goes

mage, dispel scroll x2
    17 lsg,shields,command
    Noble, the white sword, heavy armour, shield, longbow
    17 lsg,shields,command
    18 lsg,shields,command
    12 white lions,command, banner of arcane protection
    12 white lions, command, amulet of fire
    2 repeater bolt throwers
    tironic chariot
    White lion chariot

Thanks for any comments.

2. Remove Advertisements

12 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

399 (x8)

It is a tough list to pull off effectively due to the relatively costly nature of seagaurd. There is no reason why this doesn't work in theory but in practice with only strength 3 shooting and S3 in combat Seagaurd struggle, they have a lack of shots and range or they loose out in ranks.

Personally I think that the White Sword is a bit of a waste and you are better off with simply a great weapon and Talisman of Loec, or amulet of Light but that is up to you.

Your relatively wide frontage on your seagaurd may cause you problems when you try to counter charge with chariots but you can get around that.

Good luck anyway, try the list for yourself before you write it off based on theory though.
    Cheers Allonairre

WIP Thread

+ Reply to Thread