2500 Pheonix Court - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

98 (x1)

2500 Pheonix Court

Hey, would really like some feedback on my 2500 point list. It revolves basically arround the protection of the Shrine of Asuryan, so is also kind of fluffy

Lord: Tyrion xxxpts
    Hero: Caradryan xxxpts
    Hero: Mage (Ring of Fury) 140pts
    Hero: Mages (Level 2, Staff of Saphery, Dispel Scroll) 185pts
    Core: 20 Lothern Sea Guard (Full Command, Shields) 285pts
    Core: 20 Lothern Sea Guard (Full Command, Shields) 285pts
    Special: 5 Dragon Princes (Full Command, Ring of Corin, Banner of Ellyrion) 235pts
    Special: 20 Pheonix Guard(Full Command, Banner of Sorcery) 380pts
    Special: 7 Swordmasters 105pts
    Special: 7 Swordmasters 105pts
    Rare: Bolt Thrower 100pts
    Rare: Bolt Thrower 100pts

total is 2495

Now, i've noticed there aiint a lot of model, specially for a high elf list, but with the two bound spell rings and the potential for an extra 3 dice in the magic phase, i think I might be able to just screw units up with Fury of Khaine and Flames of the Pheonix. My level 1 wizard will almost always take Shield of Saphery to give a unit the save, while the other mage uses most of the dice, and the ability to always pick spells 4 and 5 to try to dish out some dmg. After i get people to use most of their dispel dice, i start using the bound spells fury and vaul's unmaking, obviously making their magical weapons and stuff useless...should be able to nerf some big heroes

the two small units of Sword Masters are good for a charge hopefully, using them pretty much like detachments in a Empire list.

Tyrion with the dragon princes, hopefully hiding them in a forest or something to begin the game

What do you guys think of this?

Check out Double Edged Painting blog for more information on commissions and work in progress

2. Remove Advertisements

7 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

109 (x3)

I like the list alot. How about dropping 10 sea guard off one unit, or both down to 15 to get an eagle, lvl2 o the mage as well as the silver wand and skeinsliver on a bladelord if you can find the pts.

+ Reply to Thread